Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

++ 5th-12th - AlpeD'Huez - full board but halfprice! ++

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm looking to find a solo skiier here that would like to take my friends place. she has a new job and can no longer travel with us. This is a fantastic chance to enjoy a bit of luxury for very little due to our deadline of finding someone to take the place. (We will have to cancel the place 6th December) This is the run down of the holiday.

booked in August through Inghams.

5th - 12th Jan 2013, Alpe d'Huez, flying from Stanstead.

room 6 (Twin room) sharing with me in Chalet Pregentil. 2 minutes walk to the lifts. Room 5 is a double (My Stepdad and mother) and we have our own floor in the chalet with a small living room, balcony, our own bathroom in the chalet (with a tub).

All inclusive. Catered chalet, breakfast, light lunch and evening meal (including wine). So, no trudging to the expensive supermarket or washing up dishes, or climbing over people on a sofa bed in the night to get to the bathroom. There is a sauna, wifi, and the chalet is in the centre of town. Check it out for yourselves using the link below.

Also included, lift pass, intermediate standard skis poles and boots, all transfers etc.

We paid 920 pounds each and are looking for someone to come up with 550.

Do as much or as little as you want with the 3 of us and the other Chalet guests. I am an Actor/Dancer/Singer, 34, have been living the last 6 years in Berlin, and my Step father is a stage manager. He is an advanced skiier, I'm beginner/intermediate and my dear mum will probably only ski 2 or 3 days for a couple of hours. She didn't even book a lift pass because she'll just do the bunny slopes where you don't need a pass. I want to get up early and have a decent breakfast and get the most out of the day, but you will find me in the bars every now and then aswell. Matthew and Lesley will probably hang out in the chalet most nights and drink wine and chat with the other guests.

Here is a link to the Chalet and resort alpe d'Huez.

http://www.inghams.co.uk/ski-holidays/hotels/item344221/chalet-pregentil/

http://www.alpedhuez.com/en/winter

Any further info, please write to me or post something in the thread.

davidlake@hotmail.com
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy