Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Wednesday Nights - Tamworth

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Has anyone ever done the 3hr "parallel performance" course on Wednesday night at Tamworth?......just wondering if this is an excellent way of learning to properly carve my turns and iron out some bad habits?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Well I'll be going to this weeks as a first go, its a general coaching session so with your objective you might learn carving better in a learn to carve in a day session.Think it is the chap who I did the learn to carve with last year who runs the sessions and he is certainly a good instructor.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I did it a couple of months ago, as davkt said it's more of a general coaching session so might not be exactly what you are looking for. However, if it is the same instructor we had he was more than happy to try and help out with any specific problem areas and queries. To be honest by 10.15pm there was less than a handful of us left and he was able to spend a bit of time working on individual issues, I'm not sure if it's always like that though. Again I'm not sure what your skiing ability is but I would say the coaching level and aspects covered would be most beneficial for early intermediates.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy