Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Skiing across the 'Pond'?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I would have put this in Apre, but it's probably more relevant here as it's quite serious. If you are heading this way and you flibbertigibbets behave as youngsters will aut . . . the following is something you need to get so well entrenched as to be an autonomic response. Especially if you have a 'herbal habit' Toofy Grin

http://www.alternet.org/drugs/4-magic-phrases-use-if-cops-stop-you-pot?page=0%2C1&paging=off&current_page=1#bookmark
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Are cops in Colorado and Washington still being assholes about pot? I think you've probably got issues if you're being stopped as the average tourist in a rental car and smell of dank or whatever.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Dunno if it's being assholes or not, but since the law change in Colorado, it seems a lot of folk are misunderstanding what the law change actually meant and are taking liberties such that the police are clamping down on pot use in public far more than before the law changed.

at least, that's my understanding of it.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
feef, Stands to reason & I suspect DUI is one of the major reasons.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
fatbob, feef, You have to remember the political nature of the US police system. State Troopers (Bears)are from my experience fairly well chilled about the subject as long as it's personal use, not driving stoned and you are polite. County Police (County Mountie) are mostly into revenue generation so again don't seem to be that worried until it becomes a nuisance. Local LEOs (City Kities) are subservient to local politics and can be one way or another and can be really partisan. All three can get railroaded into a position they might not agree with by State and Federal DEAs. Senior police @ County and City level are elected and pretty much bend to the wind of the local feeling.

Have to add that as a trucker, I'm subject to random and possibly frequent testing . . . I can't even use NiQuil. rolling eyes
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy