Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Chemmy... you have to admire her self belief

Poster: A snowHead
http://youtube.com/v/DflcPoayg10&feature=youtu.be
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Good for her.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I hope they both make it. snowHead
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Chemmys quote 'On the day, i can be the best skier in the world - i've proved that before' but never, in my view, has she consistently performed well. Her then coach, Matt Tilston described her as top 20 to the audience at the Ski club meeting he was giving.
I do hope somehow, the UK's best skiers get to the Olympics.
The funding of UK athletes based on the winning medals seems sometimes very unfair. Rebecca Adlington, our Golden girl from Bejing 2008, actually swam faster in London 2012, but as she was medal unsuccessful, funding slashed! If only politicians and the government could be judged so fairly!
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Any recent news on Chemmy anyone? snowHead
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Tim Heeney wrote:
Chemmys quote 'On the day, i can be the best skier in the world - i've proved that before' but never, in my view, has she consistently performed well. Her then coach, Matt Tilston described her as top 20 to the audience at the Ski club meeting he was giving.
I do hope somehow, the UK's best skiers get to the Olympics.
The funding of UK athletes based on the winning medals seems sometimes very unfair. Rebecca Adlington, our Golden girl from Bejing 2008, actually swam faster in London 2012, but as she was medal unsuccessful, funding slashed! If only politicians and the government could be judged so fairly!

But medaling is the measure. So she got worse compared to the best of the pool.

Same for other sports.

At least they get funding! When I was sailing we got nothing apart from what we got via sponsorship of generous employers.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
UK sport need to take a good long look at themselves, good for her......
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Her and the Bell boy would make a lovely couple
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Posted on Team GB website 27th November:

http://www.teamgb.com/news/alcott-hears-sochi-countdown-ticking-louder-and-louder
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Would
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Charliebigpotatoes, That's a given but let's let her get to Sochi first wink
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Charliebigpotatoes, You 'would' in the lunch queue.
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
She said last night on Eurosport that she was heading out to the Alps this week to start snow training and hoped to be racing by the end of the month! I believe she would do anything to avoid being locked up in that commentary box again with that whittering idiot, Nick Fellowes. I think he has a list of clichés he uses in the same pattern, you can almost predict which one will come up next! Drove me so mad last night I switched to the German commentary instead. A remarkably well-informed and prepared (she could pronounce even the most obscure name so it sounded right), Sarah Lechner was the "expert" commentator.
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Samerberg Sue, She is not much better!!! Emma Carrick was super from Lake Louise
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Fattes13, She is not selling herself yet as a commentator (yet). Fellowes just drives on repeating the same old same old and mangling every "foreign" name except for Vonn's and Miller's. They took the mickey out of him over the PA in Sölden by the way! Toofy Grin
latest report
Samerberg Sue, I sit at home ripping the wee wee out of him every week
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy