Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

3 valleys escapade 14th-20th December - likely snow cover?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello,

Yes I know we're pushing it going this early and there are no guarantees, but I was wondering how much of the 3 valleys escapade is likely to have snow cover in mid december? According to the map below the route goes down to 1400 metres.

http://www.latania.co.uk/photos/2013/2Dec/NewEscapade/3vmap.jpg

Thanks for any help,

mnbv
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Snow cover won't be a problem - all 18 lifts being open may be. That week is reduced opening with discounted lift pass. Likely lifts on the Escapade to be shut that week would include Vizelle, Olympic, La Masse 2, Col, Bouchet and maybe Chapelets.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks - is brides les bains completely cut off until olympic opens? or is there a bus service linking it to meribel covered by the lift pass?
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
mnbv, Olympic is the top westerly chair out of Meribel. The Olympe bubble out of BlB opens on Dec 20th. There's no free ski bus service from BlB in or out of season. Furthest free ski bus from Meribel is Les Allues but that may not run that week either - check with the tourist office.

Having seen your other post regarding accommodation I wouldn't think you'd need to stay down the valley for that week - you should definitely be able to get a deal within whichever 3V resort you choose.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
OK, thanks Raceplate
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy