Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski Instructor required in Courchevel 30/12/13 - 3/1/14

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi All, I'm new to SnowHeads so please excuse any obvious errors or mistakes in etiquette!
I've organised a trip for 24 of my family and friends to Courchevel 1650 (Moriond) this New Year.
Five of the group require lessons (intermediate level) and we just can't find anyone with availability.
(Tried to book last May and told to wait until Oct/Nov - now everyone seems to be fully booked!!)
Any help/suggestions/advice would be gratefully appreciated.
We're happy to pay for a private instructor or be part of a "small" group.
Hope someone can help.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
New Generation have a largish team and come highly recommended. I'm sure they can sort something. Give them a call http://www.skinewgen.com/meet-the-team/courchevel-1650-ski-instructors/
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks but NewGen were the first company we approached and are full!
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Claude Decagny- www.snowarea.net
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thea - BASS courchevel - I can highly recommend her
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
TheStratts,

Try lee@snoworks.co.uk Snoworks don't run courses in school holidays so Lee may be free and lives down the road in Bozel.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Thanks to all of you who have passed on various details of instructors who might be able to help with my enquiry. I have contacted them all this afternoon and will wait with fingers crossed to see if someone can help us. Thank you all very much indeed. The Stratts
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
TheStratts, have you tried Sweet Snowsports?
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
how about Izzy Milne from piste2peak? Had great lessons with her when she worked with Skivo2.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski Supreme. A mate of mine works for them.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
I have worked for 2 seasons in 1650 and would definitely recommend Sweet Snowsports. The owner is known as the gasman-a terrific bloke and an experienced instructor
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
adithorp wrote:
Ski Supreme. A mate of mine works for them.

Thanks so much for the tip. We've got everything sorted with these guys. Very helpful. Much appreciated. The Stratts
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Thank you to everyone who replied - such a great help indeed. We've finally got it sorted with Supreme Ski.
(won't leave it so late next time!)
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Happy to help. If you see my mate Dave Norman, say hello for me. Not ssen him for a couple of years.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy