Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski Resort in/around The Alps

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi guys,

Me and 4 other friends (2 are 18, 3 are 17), are thinking of going on a ski holiday (preferably in France and around the Alps) in Easter 2014. 4 of us have already been on many ski holidays. We were wondering what the best ski resort was around this area? We are from the UK, and like backcountry and a bit of freestyle as well, and we would also like to go clubbing after skiing, so Aprés Ski is also important Wink As only 1 of us has got a proper 'job', money is scarce and so really we wouldn't want to be paying more than £500 per person including everything apart from food. I know this is a big ask, but we don't mind staying is 2 star hotels/apartments etc.

Any help whatsoever to point us in the right direction would be highly appreciated.

Thanks, Ryan.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
kayakking1, Self catering apt in party town will be cheapest and allow you to control costs, unless your happy to wait and get a late deal with 1/2 board etc. Tignes Val D'isere have some life after dark, Austria tends to have a better apre scene so have a look there.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Sounds like you have to go to snowbombing.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy