Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Snow Honeymoon Help

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi, I am living in Australia and I am planning a honeymoon for Feb/March 2014. We plan to spend 2 weeks in Ireland with family and 7 - 14 days in the snow depending on how much time work will allow us to take. This will not be confirmed until Christmas. So I have never been to the snow. I have skied on fake snow loads. My OH has skied over 10 times and was very good at it. He has not been in 7 years. (same length as our relationship)
We need somewhere that will challenge him and be kind to me and I need a really good spa and great food.
Any suggestions appreciated.
He loved Austria, I think.
I want to do my research before I put the idea in his head. He thinks I am keen for a beach honeymoon.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Lech seems perfect for both of you if you haven't any budget issues - why should you wink - Wellness centres are huge there. Welcome to snowHead
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Ok I will start my search there, thanks.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
JenF, I love this place - but make sure you pick a time outside the German school holidays as the resort markets itself as 'family friendly'

http://www.schlosshotel-fiss.com/en/

Beautiful hotel, fantastic ski area, highly recommended
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
JenF, Lech,
Bad Gaestein,
Saas Fee -romantic (Bloody expensive though)
Zell em Zee -romantic
Obergurgal
Megeve -(Bloody expensive though)

Best of luck hope the trip home is worth the knees up! Tell mammy to get the pudding and rashers on
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
If the budget stretched to Oberlech you can't go wrong. The Cresta hotel has just been done up with a really nice spa area, well worth a look.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
+1 for Oberlech, or Zürs - stay in the Zürserhof, hands down the nicest hotel I've ever stayed in and there's a really good sports centre if that interests you. Klosters is also lovely - very pretty and romantic. Don't know what the wellness is like though as last time I went I was a teen, but it's a very charming village and great skiing
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy