Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Days to go ....

Poster: A snowHead
2 more days at work until we set off Sad
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
will be setting off to drive to Manchester tomorrow after work, just love the run down the A90/A9/M73/M74/M6/M61, won't be back on here until I get get back from Kaprun. snowHead

good skiing to those who are about to depart, hang on in there everyone else.

AW
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
14 sleeps to Soll and the webcam pictures look perfect.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
next sunday
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
JT,
Quote:

next sunday

I'm not jealous...really I'm not
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
I do beleave the 7th is next saterday , well les arcs here i come Very Happy Laughing
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
pistenbully, ditto. off to Lake Louise on Saturday. 9-30 am from M/cr.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I'm off to Banff a week on Wednesday, no doubt this week will drag on. Sad

So george owen, you never know we might bump into eachother in Lake Louise, Sunshine Village or Mount Norquay next week! snowHead
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Only 7 days till I'm back in Wengen, I only got back this afternoon Embarassed
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
27 days to go until I fly out... Very Happy
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
17 days till we are off to Les Saisies Very Happy snowHead Twisted Evil
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Still too many days to count Sad
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Only 4 days to go Very Happy , off to Alp D'Huez with the tribe for their first go ( 7 and 5 ) , hope they enjoy it for my sake. Puzzled
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Alberta for me in 13 sleeps! Very Happy Cross fingers that the long long range forecasts are right!
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
18 days to go and a fresh dusting of snow in val d'isere. Base now at 87cm compared with a low base of 30cm 2 weeks ago. Slopes are filling up nicely for my decent on val disere.
ski holidays
Only 4 days to go - Austria Alps - dont know resort yet ! snowHead
latest report
5 days and counting-the ski's are packed, the bags are packed (almost!!)-just killing time waiting now!!
snow report
Only 16 more to Engelberg. I think I'll leave my skis and poles just as they are still in their bubble wrap in the ski bag from Christmas snowHead
snow conditions
RachelQ, Make sure they are dry! I was shocked when I opened up our bubble wrap at how wet it was inside. Water must have been hiding in the bindings I guess. Or maybe it was condensation after the flight. This is after they spent the night in Jon's room at the chalet to dry off! I wouldn't want your much loved Burning Luvs to be Rusty Luvs! snowHead
snow conditions
17 days, 18hrs before departure. keeping eyes on Saalbach.
ski holidays
chrispo, you must be there the week after us! 11 more sleeps before Saalbach - we'll try to make sure the snow isn't all used up for you Laughing snowHead
latest report
Cathy Coins wrote:
chrispo, you must be there the week after us! 11 more sleeps before Saalbach - we'll try to make sure the snow isn't all used up for you Laughing snowHead
Looking good at the moment, fingers crossed for both our trips! Nothing else matters after that week...until I am back at my desk with a monster holiday hangover. All good Toofy Grin
snow conditions
I guess I should do some packing! I'm off to Les Gets from 8th-15th (but going a day early and stopping over en route).
Hopefully we can get to do the PdS Circuit (again).
latest report
Soll - light snow for the next three days and 160cms already - but best of all... 11 days to go!
snow report
Chris Bish, good point, I'll unwrap them tonight. It's time I looked at them again anyway, they must be missing me Laughing
snow conditions
Decided yesterday that a month and a half was just too long to wait for the next trip, so I've just booked flights for Cham for 15 days time - for trip no 3 of the season! Time to get the Ptex out again and fix the damage from the last one Sad . So that's trips in Oct, Dec, Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr sorted Cool - slipped up somewhere in missing out Nov Crying or Very sad snowHead snowHead snowHead .
snow conditions
snow conditions
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
6 days left! However, I am suffering from a stomach bug and I'm on the sick. Sad

On the bright side my leave from work has started one week earlier than expected.
ski holidays
4 and a half sleeps.
snow conditions
RichardB, no chance of getting out there earlier then? wink Twisted Evil
snow report
Frosty the Snowman, half sleep? Does that mean you were posting to Snowheads whilst asleep?

That's what I call dedication Very Happy

Oh yeah right

10 & 24 days!
latest report
Civilserpent, 6am flight out of Manchester, add 2hr drive plus check in = HALF (A) SLEEP
snow report
8 days to winter park and 37 until PDS. Need to ski.
snow conditions
3 days to Les Carroz (too excited to count the hours). Keep packing and re-packing bags for something to do other than work, eat and sleep. Addicted to webcams now. Professional help needed Madeye-Smiley
ski holidays
Frosty the Snowman,

Ah I see!
latest report
A day and a half left at work and fly saturday ! Austria here we come !
ski holidays
Half day at work and then I'm off this weekend.

I might as well go home now for all the good I've been today... Laughing
latest report
Paul Mason, I am intrigued my your mystery holiday, have you mentioned on here how it works etc. It sounds a bit of a gamble to me, (but then you're a gambling man), but it also sounds fun, I shall look forward to hearing all about it upon your return. snowHead
snow conditions
IncogSkiSno, basically we fly into Salzburg - and then we are allocated a hotel (min 3*HB) and off we go. From the brochure (Thomson and Crystal) there are only about 10 resorts covered by flights into Salzburg so we are basically guaranteed one of them. At present all resorts seem fine and something in my gambling blood tells me we will be in Saalbach. (Which means we will probably end up in Kaprun). For the price we could not really turn it down. Full story on return - or updates if hotel has a PC for use.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy