Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

School group

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Smile Just wanted to give a 'shout out' for the guys at 321Ski. We had planned our school trip with another major company - one of the biggest. It's a long story but they made a complete hash of our booking. It felt like we were just another school group booking through a big machine of a company. We turned to 321Ski who have treated up superbly well. I guess it is the smaller company really valuing their customers, but I feel very happy to be running our trip with them now and cant praise them enough.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
dave.cook850@gmail, where are you taking the bairns? The Zillertal is popular with teachers in my circle
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Folgarida with ski in and ski out,and ski passes to Madonna di Campiglio for the advanced skiers in the group. Looking forward to it.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
snowslippers for trips at our school! they deal with everything, and they're absolutely fantastic with the kids. again, small, family run, and brilliant staff/instructors.

a
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I've seen snowslippers inaction to- brilliant on site organisation and nothing seems too much for them
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
SkiPlan - Superb for 9 years!
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I am please SkiPlan has worked for you, but the big company machine let us down very badly. I can only praise 321Ski for their approach, a fairly small outfit but they certainly know how to look after customers, and the fact that the company is run by ex-teachers just helps you know that they get it, they appreciate what running a school ski trip is all about, because they have done it! Smile
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
When a resort ends up with poor snow, the larger company ie SkiPlan were able to move 60 children into another hotel 2.5 hours away.
Smaller companies are not able to provide similar back. I suppose the smaller companies have to be working in high snow sure resorts.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
dave.cook850@gmail wrote:
the fact that the company is run by ex-teachers just helps you know that they get it, they appreciate what running a school ski trip is all about, because they have done it! Smile

Ironically, that would be the defining factor for me not to use the company. I've worked with a lot of school teachers on ski trips and the vast majority certainly do not "get it" at all. I would go with a company that had travel experts not people with PGCEs. The true test of a company is when the poo poo hits the fan, and that's where bigger companies have the experience and contacts to know what to do. I have a very short list of companies that I would trust my ski trip to (currently 4 names on it), based on seeing how they deal with adverse circumstances.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
well maybe - but a big company has to get the booking right in the first place. We paid a £4000 deposit in March, I visited our hotel in the summer (with the companies knowledge) and in the second week of September I received a phone call from the young lad in sales to tell me that they had lost the hotel - turns out this 'big' company had not secured the hotel booking. They then argued the toss when we asked for our students money back. The big company we used - one of the biggest - are no experts in travel bookings from what I can see. In the end 321Ski came up trumps with a fantastic hotel, on the slopes in a snow sure area.
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Have you travelled with them yet?
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
No this Feb will be our first trip with them. Have had good reports and from what i have experienced so far they have been great.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy