Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

2 skiers driving to Söll 18th Jan - 25th Jan 2014 looking for beer pals.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all.

A friend of mine skied at SkiWelt last season and convinced me to join him this year.

We are both early 40s, like to push ourselves and do the maximum mileage per day, but if "SKI TILL YOU DROP" is not your idea for a good time, than you can join us for a beer or 2 at the end of the day.

We hope to get as much as possible FULL THROTTLE skiing of this week, because at February Half Term we both have to "manage" wives and kids on the snow... it is fun... but less speed, less mileage, limited slope choice.

So get in touch if you planning to be at Söll at the same time as us.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy