Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Any thoughts on the best ski school in Kitzbuhel?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,

Has anyone got any advice on ski schools in Kitzbuhel, it looks like theres 2 main ones -Rote Teufel and Element 3

Element 3 is slightly more expensive but has much smaller groups so Im thinking of sending the GF to that one, Shes pretty much a complete begginer.

Has anyone any experience or either of these they'd like to share?

Also someone mentioned there may be a ski school that has equipment rental included in the price but I cant find one that does this, anyone know of one that does?

thanks
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Think this has been asked before and there does not appear to be much experience. We know of some beginners with Rote Teufel years ago no problems. Smaller groups have got ot be a good thing.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks,

I cant really find any way to tell them apart other than class size but if for an extra 30 Euros you get a class with a max size of 6 instead of 12 then I think its worth it just due to the instructors having more time for each pupil.

a link popped up to a review on trip adviser while I was searching which slated the Rote Teufel school but by the sound of the rant it sounded like she hadnt got a clue what she was on about so as with most things on that site its best to just ignore it and make your own mind up.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy