Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski Buddy wanted for New Year trip to Val D'Isere

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all!

I've recently split up with my girlfriend but we had a week planned in Val D'Isere over NYE, 29th Dec to 5th Jan and am looking for someone to fill the spot!

I'm a keen intermediate and am keen to ski all day and push myself but also enjoy some apres but not at the expense of too much skiing! Happy on all runs and some off piste if you wanted to get a guide. I'm 31, male, professional and very sporty. I live in London and am happy to talk/Skype etc before or meet for a drink.

Total cost was about £860 plus lift pass, staying in a twin room chalet hotel (Ski total) ski in/out, in La Daille, with full board, flights from Heathrow & transfers.

Let me know if you're keen and we can take it from there!!

Male or female considered.

Phil
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hey Phil, I'm interested. Dropped you a private message. Please let me know if still available. Thanks.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi Phil

Is this still available?
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
m.fleming01@btinternet.co, Yep....
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Don't seem to be getting messages through Phil but I'm interested so please email me barnaby_cool_pup@yahoo.com thanks, as I'd love to discuss and finalise. Jas
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I'm interested if they are able to do me a flight from preferably a Scottish airport or Manchester, Liverpool, Newcastle. What is the name of the chalet hotel. I know Val fairly well and most of the accommodation in La Daille is self catering apartments. What is the total cost.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy