Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Kinnel...what a mess...

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
halfhand wrote:
Raceplate, Because Bode Miller is at the eye of the storm.

Ah, didn't realise that. Must have upset them then 'cause the original link's been pulled...
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
It has indeed. What roughyl did it say?
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Masque wrote:
Raceplate, We could add the treatment of minorities by the Russians to the mix?

Quoi?
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Raceplate, ooo, so it has.

martinm, Bodes Mrs wanted to give "their side" with regard to Bodes baby with another lady. Theres been LOTS of mudslinging and basically Bodes Mrs was making out they were perfect doting parents and the kids mother was just after Bode for the money/fame etc and never bothered to look after her own kid.

Desperately sad for the poor little kid involved.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I think I saw the kid referred to by three different first names - thats how fooked up it is. The kid has a different name depending on who's talking about him Sad
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Conrad Bool wrote:
I'm afraid to say that imho the world would be a much better place without America - or more accurately white Republican Americans and all the associate lunacy that goes with their politics, church associations, gun lobby and loud, boorish behaviour.

I think we've all been lucky to have America as top dog for the last several decades. What would the alternatives have been? The Nazis? Stalinist Russia? Maoist China? No thanks.

Edit: manual correct of autocorrect!

Last edited by You'll need to Register first of course. on Mon 18-11-13 10:40; edited 1 time in total
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Conrad Bool wrote:
I'm afraid to say that imho the world would be a much better place without America - or more accurately white Republican Americans and all the associate lunacy that goes with their politics, church associations, gun lobby and loud, boorish behaviour.

Beautiful, awe inspiring country spoiled by an above average ratio of loons but with very many amazing people too whether sportspeople, musicians, authors, poets that are undermined by the war-mongering, redneck fruit loops.

I'd still love to go there and btw Jesse Jackson is still quite the nicest, most enigmatic American I have ever met and has made me one handshake from most of America's history.
Thank you for qualifying your first phrase. Nice post. Very Happy
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
And my thoughts today are with the people in the mid west hit by that big storm
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
The thing I hate about Americans is their overall sense of them being right (Right) and the rest being wrong.

The intollerance of other peoples opions.
The racism that underlies their American opinions...ie looking down on other people and regarding them as a mere "mass" givining no opportunity for their individual characteristics to shine when being discussed.
The unwillingness of Americans to see that other cultures have their way of doing things, and their systems of government that may be different to the American way.
Boorishness.
So often the American is unwilling, or more worryingly unable, to enter into an informed discussion...their mind is already made up based on misinformation from a biased media, and an unwillingness to look at things afresh.
Americans who have travelled widely in America, but who have not really seen anything except the scenery....

For my real opinion delete "Americans" insert "Masque"
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
rungsp, get you girl Shocked Let's take it one by one.

1: I challenge other peoples opinions as I relish the debate . . . if you're unable to raise yourself to that should I be held responsible for your weakness . . . perversely, I really do hold myself responsible for not being more involved with the movement to inspire people to think for themselves and raise their children to challenge 'status quo'
2:Mass does not equate to racism . . you could at least get that easy one a little more accurate. When a ruling clique loots upon a deliberately uninformed mass of people (from whatever ethnic/economic/empirical background) why should I not use that clearly demonstrable example? Do you believe that the American Government in all its myriad of forms represents the average American. Given the extreme narrow foci of the disparate parts of American society, do think that there is an 'average American' where there is an individual characteristic to shine?
3: Culture! Ya really don't know me do ya numb nut? OH S*** that's funny Laughing Laughing Laughing
4: Boorishness . . . Hold my hand up to that one, certainly can be . . . that is the common riposte of those that either do not want join a discussion or are unprepared to do so.
5: Unwilling or unable . . . that's an odd one to point at me since it's clear I'm more than willing (though sometimes work and location makes me unable) to dive into debate. All minds are "made up" in any argument, it being the ability of the parties to try to persuade the others to their POV that makes the difference. Sometimes it's a draw, sometimes not . . . add to that, on many occasions "looking at something afresh" can reinforce opinion.
6: Working, as opposed to travelling, widely in America tends to focus on on everything BUT the scenery . . . just how many homeless vets and people have you spent time with,? Stopped at diners in towns of two digit populations and listened to the talk of people in pain? Parked overnight in deserted shopping areas to go find the heart of a town? Been held at the end of a gun both lawful and not to explain what you are doing there? Scenery . . . certainly but not very pretty.

SkiG, silly little lickspittle rolling eyes google, spelled 'google' will take you to a place where you might understand what that means
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy