Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Leeds girl 34 yrs looking for a male ski partner to share room and ski!

Poster: A snowHead
Ah, so now he needs to be from Leeds, and not just willing to come to meet up in Leeds before the trip....

...beware lads, I smell the scent of a longer commitment Shocked
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I think this is genius , who wouldn't want to look for a partner with similar interests, I've i lived near Leeds I'd be up for it.

Hope you find exactly what you want, if not give me a shout, I'll come with you.

Single, 42, bloody good looking but built like a sparrow
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Not just a weeks bunking together?
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Built or hung? Could make the difference, reading between the lines.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Well I meant hung but put built, maybe I've done myself a disservice.

Would love to take a week skiing with a lovely lady.

Inbox me I'm quite normal, sometimes
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
If there is no snow....could you serenade them with Neil Diamond........love on the rocks.....
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
"snowHead Gold!" Laughing
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Yep, also loving this thread!
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
monkey, several. But using other tactics.

I think people are reading to much in to this. Sounds like a great idea.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Emm ... I wonder what size boots you take Snow fish ?

I was booked to go Ice Fishing at Kicking Horse ... but my ski buddy cant make it ... are you into Fishing?
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
You know what they say.........big ski gloves.....big ???!?
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Hands
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
sHAG in Boots wrote:
little ms spock, I think you might be failing to read between the lines here..... wink

Nah... just standing on my lil feminist soapbox (well I have to gain a bit of height somewhere).
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Does it help you see over the kitchen work tops?
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
thank you..... has spread a little humour on a s**t start to the week Very Happy
latest report
49 average skier, looking for female ski buddy 40-50,standard irrellavent hopefully wont get out on the slopes much lol
latest report
There must be something in the air…

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=104347&highlight=

Please please please do not rename this site 'Snowheadsmatch.com' rolling eyes
latest report
Quote:

Have there ever been any SH who found love on the forum before?

yes but AFAIK they didn't advertise for it in advance!
ski holidays
Thanks dublinfella! Nice to see there some sensible people here. I'm going to withdraw from this forum and go back to the forum I used last year and successfully found a ski partner without a barage of juvenile comments from numptys. Farewell!
latest report
Puzzled Girls of the age of 34 do not have any humour. And that in the country of Monty P. Embarassed
ski holidays
Dublinfella wrote:
Alright Snow fish?Alright judgemental Snowheads? Shock and horror - girl prefers male company and is comfortable enough to be able to share a room. Are people that repressed that you can't get over the fact that two people of different genders can go on a holiday and not be looking to shack up. Generally, this place is pretty welcoming and there have been some good banter on this thread but some people really are very catty.

Easy, it's just a bit of light-hearted bantering. If Snow fish can't see the funny side then just how much fun would someone have with her on a trip?
snow conditions
Oops, didn't see there was a second page Embarassed OP's sense of humour failed anyway...
ski holidays
Nobody would have bat an eyelid if Snowfish had said she was from Essex. wink
ski holidays
If she found a suitable partner last season what happened to him? Has she recently had a new patio installed? Curiouser and curiouser...
snow report
Snow fish, maybe you're being a bit harsh, I personally like your ballsy attitude above, proper Yorkshire quality that! Stick with it, you'll get to like the banter on here! wink
ski holidays
Markymark29, indeed. One of the few things I dislike about this place is the occasional judginess directed towards new posters. I have a few problems with the OP, but I'm prepared to give Snow fish the benefit of the doubt. I'm sorry if we've driven her off.
ski holidays
A woman advertising for a male room mate for skiing and "fun afterwards" (and for whom the gender and age of potential partners is more important than their skiing ability) who doesn't expect a few ribald comments has maybe not entirely thought things through.
latest report
pam w, Laughing
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
pam w wrote:
A woman advertising for a male room mate for skiing and "fun afterwards" (and for whom the gender and age of potential partners is more important than their skiing ability) who doesn't expect a few ribald comments has maybe not entirely thought things through.

Yes, and No. Although (applying Caitlin's Law) if a guy did the same much cynicism would ensue. I do think that we (as a collective) are too quick to rush to judgement. New posters need to be given enough rope to hang themselves rather than being lynched by the mob.
snow report
little ms spock, I think pam w hits the nail on the head with the words "a few ribald comments." That isn't the same as being judgmental, and I don't think anyone here is in fact judging the OP, they're just taking as they find.
ski holidays
Snow fish wrote:
Thanks dublinfella! Nice to see there some sensible people here. I'm going to withdraw from this forum and go back to the forum I used last year and successfully found a ski partner without a barage of juvenile comments from numptys. Farewell!

I might be interested can you please send me some full length pictures ...... of your skis?
ski holidays
OK bye, Snow fisheo
ski holidays
Pedantica, just got in from clubbing?

Anyway she might have been more whale than fish.

Thought she might have left details if last years site.

Or maybe a troll?
snow report
Filthyphil30k, nah, just couldn't sleep.

I'm sorry if I offended her, having taken particular care not to do so, at least in my first post. Oh well, easy come, easy go. Or perhaps I should re-phrase that. wink
snow report
I do hope she returns.

Was looking forward to her trip report.
snow report
Incidentally, since when is someone of the age of 34 a 'girl'?
ski holidays
I also really admire the direct approach. It's so easy to take the p1ss a little but I reckon nobody meant to offend.

Please come back Snowfish, missing you already.
ski holidays
Zermattandchips wrote:
I also really admire the direct approach. It's so easy to take the p1ss a little but I reckon nobody meant to offend.

Please come back Snowfish, missing you already.

+1
snow report
Pedantica wrote:
Incidentally, since when is someone of the age of 34 a 'girl'?

Personally I still think of myself as a girl, though I am a few years older than 34. Also back when I was allowed to play hockey, tended to refer to the my teams mates a girls as well depsite their age ranges being anything from 14 to 60.
ski holidays
Yorkshire gals are top quality .....

http://youtube.com/v/YJ0rsclJnxw

Last edited by Ski the Net with snowHeads on Tue 19-11-13 10:12; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy