Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Leeds girl 34 yrs looking for a male ski partner to share room and ski!

Poster: A snowHead
Quote:
Hi, I'm from Manchester and looking for a female ski partner of a similar age to have a great ski holiday and share a room to reduce the costs. I'd prefer to meet one person that lives in or near Manchester so we could get to know each other beforehand. It would be good to know if we will get on well before sharing a room for a week, lol.
I'm not looking to do group skiing.
I'm of advanced ability, love to push myself to the limits and ski for full days. Then have fun afterwards on the après ski. My favourite place is Chamonix but I'm open to suggestions. Looking to go January or February 2014.
Let me know if you're interested!

FIFY wink
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Snow fish, if you're still dropping into this after putting up with the sniggering school boys; Fitness Singles may be a helpful site; good luck
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Do you like skiing with lady boys?
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi,

Seeking a friend too as im lonley!!

Only down the road in Huddersfield,

Looking at going either on 19th or 22nd Feb?

Thanks - let me know if this interests you!
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
aholt1, I'm afraid this bird has flown
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.

http://youtube.com/v/UEaKX9YYHiQ
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Fitness singles - not worth the effort
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I thought this was funny, and hey it's cheaper than match! I'm 43, female widow crap skier, willing to post full body pics from se uk, non driver...WLTM multi millionaire so I can improve my skiing, pay the school fees and lunch a lot. Outstanding in the sack a priority for après.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I thought this was funny, and hey it's cheaper than match! I'm 43, female widow crap skier, willing to post full body pics from se uk, non driver...WLTM multi millionaire so I can improve my skiing, pay the school fees and lunch a lot. Outstanding in the sack a priority for après.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
I'd be a lot more specific if I were you Laughing

Some of these snowHeads have big (oooo errr missus) pensions Shocked
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
jellybabe wrote:

sigh.... If wasn't for your bairn baggage I'd have taken you up on it. PM once they've left the nest Smile
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
red 27, however no reason not to post the full body pics anyway.....
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
pam w wrote:
Quote:

my own age, ie 28 to 42

Laughing So Graham Bell needn't apply.

love your comment Pam!

Is this post for real?

Perhaps I am mistaken, I thought this was a ski ing forum not a dating site.....but hey its entertaiment!
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
SnowFish is an unfortunate choice of user name given the content of the thread and the book with the same name.
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Conrad Bool wrote:
If they come from Yorkshire is a cloth cap, a love of Best Bitter and pigeons a pre-requisite? And being Yorkshirefolk you must be looking to ski on a budget

You will know them by the Yorkshire Piste Cafe Cry of 'HOW MUCH!!!' Razz
ski holidays
Hi ya, I am in the 3vallees near Meribel and would welcome a new ski partner .... Large apartment with nice double room free.
Message me if you wish to explore possibilities Smile
snow conditions
Hi Snow fish, did you manage to sort anything out? I'm from Leeds and going to Chamonix this Saturday, so almost certainly too late in the day for you I know, you could have stayed with my girlfriend and I. She is a non-skier and so I'll be skiing alone. We have room too, and flying from Leeds to Geneva with Easyjet. Maybe another time? It's always nicer to have someone to ski with.

Phil
latest report
This thread is weird & hilarious, I didn't think to post about gender or sexual orientation for that matter. I'm an adventurous skier despite being female of the species, maybe I should have mentioned that in my thread. Hope you find what you are looking for Madeye-Smiley
snow report
ElizabethLizzyLiz,

This thread might interest you too .....
http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=106795&start=240
ski holidays
Thanks for the heads up DB
snow report
Bairn baggage is nearly 14. Very independent and knows the cowboy hat rule. Full body pics to follow once we've actually hit Tignes. One week to go! Fit bloke, mid 40's to mid 50's required. Pmsl xxx
snow report
I'm pretty new around here but what an epic thread haha.

I think Snow Fish has retired.
ski holidays
Hasn't she got a room with someone(Anyone) Yet?
snow conditions
im guessing a few rooms although not seen a pic so maybe none at all
snow report
KristinaV, Welcome to sHs snowHead Epic thread indeed... Laughing
snow conditions
this is intriguing Smile i wonder if there will be a sequel followed by a prequel? Smile
snow report
Anyone got news on series 2, dying to hear what happened?
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy