Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Leeds girl 34 yrs looking for a male ski partner to share room and ski!

Poster: A snowHead
Hi, I'm from Leeds and looking for a male ski partner of a similar age to have a great ski holiday and share a room to reduce the costs. Last year I did the same thing and met another guy from Leeds and we had the most awesome holiday. I'd prefer to meet one person that lives in or near Leeds so we could get to know each other beforehand. It would be good to know if we will get on well before sharing a room for a week, lol.
I'm not looking to do group skiing.
I'm of intermediate ability, love to push myself to the limits and ski for full days. Then have fun afterwards on the après ski. My favourite place is val d'isere but I'm open to suggestions. Looking to go January or February 2014.
Let me know if you're interested!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Snow fish, welcome to snowHeads.

Unusual first post, at least for this forum. Hope you find what you're looking for.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Snow fish, Hey Snow Fish.....I've recently split up with my girlfriend but we had a week planned in Val D'Isere over NYE, 29th Dec to 5th Jan and am looking for someone to fill the spot! I'm a keen intermediate and as you am keen to ski all day and push myself but also enjoy some apres but not at the expense of too much skiing! I'm 31, male, professional and very sporty. Only draw back is that I live in London but am happy to talk/Skype etc before....

Total cost was about £860 plus lift pass, staying in a twin room chalet hotel (Ski total) ski in/out, in La Daille, with full board, flights & transfers.

Let me know if you're keen and we can take it from there!!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
What is going on here eh? You cheeky wee devils should stop flirting and get a room......
Shocked
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Twin room? Ski total? Otherwise all good.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
davidhammy, getting a room appears to be exactly what they have in mind! Toofy Grin
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
"I'm not looking to do group skiing. "

Would you consider group anything else? Just nosy really...
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
And there's me thinking this was a ski forum?!
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
under a new name,
Quote:

Would you consider group anything else?

Funnily enough, that's what I nearly posted, but thought better of. wink
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
is this a wind up?
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Conrad Bool, possibly.

It has occurred to me that admin could - if he wanted to - easily fix this up on a Bash.

Shocked
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Oh dear, you've all got dirty minds, lol. It's a legitimate, above board search for a ski partner! It's too much hassle to organise group skiing and I prefer male company when it comes to skiing. I find guys are more adventurous with skiing, that's all!
Longster 82 that would have been great but I can't do those dates I'm afraid. Thanks for asking though!
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
I love this thread, so will boris.

If I was 20 years younger and could ski and lived in Leeds , who knows !!
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Hi, I'm Jeremy, also from Leeds!

I'm wanting to ski early jan too: I understand your position and meeting up first sounds like a sensible suggestion:
Where are u thinking of going? I'm a rather casual skier, but enjoy a challenge and a bit of
Fun with après ski: I'm 48 but I'm sure that's not a problem!
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Puzzled Puzzled Puzzled Puzzled Puzzled Puzzled Shock Shock Shock Shock Shock
ski holidays
Oh, better and better. Very Happy
snow report
This thread definitely needs pictures, perhaps holding todays paper to ensure no cheating Toofy Grin
ski holidays
The wife does not aprove, I asked her! Sorry. Crying or Very sad

I have though relayed to "Snowjapan forum", to give the above candidates some qualified competition! Toofy Grin

Admin should not interfere in this thread! rolling eyes
latest report
If they come from Yorkshire is a cloth cap, a love of Best Bitter and pigeons a pre-requisite? And being Yorkshirefolk you must be looking to ski on a budget
latest report
Snow fish, are you cute?
snow report
Conrad Bool, GTF
snow report
is that go tu't fook?
snow report
Alrighty, I've got a comfy chair and some popcorn...... This has the makings of an epic thread Very Happy
ski holidays
Conrad Bool, Well known Glaswegian term of non-endearment..........means go forth and multiply. rolling eyes
ski holidays
Snow fish wrote:
Hi, I'm from Leeds and looking for a male ski partner of a similar age to have a great ski holiday and share a room to reduce the costs. Last year I did the same thing and met another guy from Leeds and we had the most awesome holiday. I'd prefer to meet one person that lives in or near Leeds so we could get to know each other beforehand. It would be good to know if we will get on well before sharing a room for a week, lol.
I'm not looking to do group skiing.
I'm of intermediate ability, love to push myself to the limits and ski for full days. Then have fun afterwards on the après ski. My favourite place is val d'isere but I'm open to suggestions. Looking to go January or February 2014.
Let me know if you're interested!

"Snow fish"

I 'm interested and really like Val d'Isere skiing and nightlife. I spent two seasons working there for a tour operator in the 1990's and was last in the Espace Killy in February 2013 in Tignes. I'm looking to go away for the New Year week. I'm living in Aberdeen and we could either meet up in Aberdeen or Leeds for a weekend to see how we get on in advance of potentially sharing a room.

Regards

Mark
snow conditions
m.fleming01@btinternet.co, <<<<<<Mark this might not be the best user name you could use, unless you like mountains of spam of course. snowHead
snow conditions
Conrad Bool wrote:
If they come from Yorkshire is a cloth cap, a love of Best Bitter and pigeons a pre-requisite? And being Yorkshirefolk you must be looking to ski on a budget

I'm laughing so hard it hurts.
ski holidays
Snow fish, OK, so I appreciate that you prefer to ski with more adventurous/aggressive skiers, but that doesn't necessarily mean blokes. There are several women on this forum who would share your attitude and quite a lot of guys who really wouldn't meet your requirements. Why not just post the sort of skiers you'd prefer to ski with without specifying gender? (N.B. I'm not one of the "more adventurous" women, but you're excluding some really good and really fun people by not including other females).
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Laughing threads
ski holidays
little ms spock, I think you might be failing to read between the lines here..... wink
ski holidays
sHAG in Boots, Laughing Laughing Laughing
latest report
I knew I'd end up offending girls on here by specifying I want to ski with a guy. It's just my preference, that's all!
Thanks m.fleming but I'd still rather find someone near Leeds. And thanks jez508, I know I'm being picky but still would like someone around my own age, ie 28 to 42.
ski holidays
Snow fish, maybe a dating website would suit you better? Just a thought...
ski holidays
Quote:

my own age, ie 28 to 42

Laughing So Graham Bell needn't apply.
latest report
lots of unnecessarily bitchy comments on here.

Snow fish, good luck to you
snow conditions
Alright Snow fish?Alright judgemental Snowheads? Shock and horror - girl prefers male company and is comfortable enough to be able to share a room. Are people that repressed that you can't get over the fact that two people of different genders can go on a holiday and not be looking to shack up. Generally, this place is pretty welcoming and there have been some good banter on this thread but some people really are very catty.
snow conditions
Poking a bit of fun at Yorkshire is all meant harmlessly, the clichés are irresistible Marky.

Do they serve gravy on their chips in Val D'Isere?
ski holidays
Is a snow fish a little version of that thing from DG's film?
latest report
I would tend to suggest you should savour the memory of your awesome experience, and join one of the other groups on here for your next trip. All the good blokes are taken! Spread the risk and join another group.

(and for cynics; the group I joined is full, so I won't get the pleasure.. Crying or Very sad )

although my Missus did give me a pass out on this one, and I almost qualify in all other aspects...however the return pass was in question!
snow conditions
This has all the ingredients for an epic thread. I do hope it's real. Have there ever been any SH who found love on the forum before?
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy