Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Equipment rental Dolomites

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hey all,

Visiting gf family in Italy this Christmas with a New Years week in Zoldo Alto and I was wondering whether to bring my own equipment or rent. Flying BA from Boston to Venice. I believe the prices for ski carriage are $50 each way. Would it be cheaper to rent or bring? I have no idea about prices for a week in that area. We will our own transport as well if that makes a difference.

Also, would it be possible to bring my own boots and just rent the skis?
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
depending on Standard of ski 80 to 150 dollars

have a look at this site ---- http://www.skiset.us/

should give you a better idea...

and - yes you can bring own boots and just hire skis (that's what I do..)
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
...Except try to avoid Skiset - personally, I don't trust them.

Intersport, Alpinresorts or sport2000 are good alternatives.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Interesting info, thanks. Looks to be similar in price as bringing them because of the exchange rate and everything. I will ask her parents to see what the prices are in town instead right at the slopes. Who knows.... I might get lucky
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy