Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Chamonix- new contract for CdMB with half a billon euros improvement plan.

Poster: A snowHead
A lot of improvements in the next six years.
http://www.chamonet.com/events/news/chamonix-announce-half-billion-ski-area-investment.html
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
The main points

2014: Plan Joran telecabin (Grands Montets ski area)
2015: Plan Praz beginner ski area (Brevent-Flegère ski area)
2016: Parsa Chairlift (Brevent-Flegère ski area)
2016: Argentiere beginner ski area (Grands Montets ski area)
2017 Charamillon telecabin (Tour ski area)
2019: Tabé / Marmottons Chairlift (Grands Montets ski area)
2019: Flégère improved access (Brevent-Flegère ski area)

I'm disappointed that the Le Praz cable car isn't on the list. Great news all the same.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
My thread has had more views Toofy Grin I wonder where they will put the new beginners area at GM?
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Oceanic, that's a good question. Maybe at the bottom of the snow park area. There is already Le Choseltes near to bottom.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Maybe they'll bulldoze the Magic Forrest? Shock
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Oceanic, it's too steep, plus it would make me cry, a lot.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I was praying for better toilets.

Oceanic wrote:
Maybe they'll bulldoze the Magic Forrest? Shock
No touchie!
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
A local contact tells me that the new plan joran gondola will start close to the existing chairlift, will be a ten person gondola, and will have some kind of magic carpet up from the carpark. It's possible that this magic carpet will double as a beginner lift.

Apparently the cdmb were insisting on replacing the chair with another chair until the ESF kicked up a fuss about the dangers of children on long, cold, inaccessible chairs.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I would have preferred a new chair. I don't like being crammed into gondolas, standing, and that one will be a long ride.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
snowdave, good for ESF
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Princess?, I got stuck on the old chair for nearly two hours once. Arriving at the top with other frozen passengers, we were offered in compensation a cup of coffee.
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
jbob, that's pretty generous for CdMB.
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Where are they going to put a beginner ski area at Brevent? The problem there is that to get to any of the pistes and lifts, beginners have to ski down that first blue, which is quite steep in parts for beginners.
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
jbob wrote:
Arriving at the top with other frozen passengers, we were offered in compensation a cup of coffee.

Ice coffee?
['Frappuccino' at Starbucks]
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Quote:

I'm disappointed that the Le Praz cable car isn't on the list. Great news all the same.

jbob, you're a bit disappointed, my apartments virtually at the foot of the lift but i still tend to drive elsewhere if it's a busy week.
snow report
Up grading the Le Tour gondola is un-necessary while making us wait until 2019 for a new Flegere accesslift is just terrible...but then again it its the CdMB
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy