Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Few Whistler Questions

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hey everyone,

I'm out in Vancouver at the minute visiting a few friends, fly back to the UK on tuesday. I've noticed that Whistler is opening early (this saturday!) - So i've booked a hostel and a bus up there for the friday night, plan to ski the saturday, go out on the night and bus back to van on the sunday.

I'm 21 so looking to meet some other younger travellers/skiers, staying in the UBC lodge so that shouldn't be a problem.

Only issue I'm having is booking ski hire/lift passes - I'll be staying near creekside, how easy is it sort all this out for just 1 day? Also how easy is it to get around, I realise creekside isn't where the party is at, and I'd need to be in the village?

Cheers all!
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
www.whistlerblackcomb.com will give you the latest info. 5 lifts operating so your skiing choices will be limited. lift passes available at Creekside, $69??? have no idea which ski hire shops might be open; would imagine that most people skiing on Sat will have their own equipment. Enjoy snowHead
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
timlongs, Welcome to Snowheads.

You'll have no problem getting ski hire and lift tickets in Creekside as the lift company own just about everything (ski hire, ski school, retail, restaurants etc) on the mountain in Whistler. Just walk over to Guest Services in Creekside and you can sort out hire, tickets, rent a locker, showers and changing rooms and anything else you need all in one place.

From Creekside you can take the gondola up to the main Whistler Mountain area, and if it's open, you can ski back to Creekside on the Dave Murray downhill run. If not, you'll need a ski-bus from Creekside to Whistler Village. These are frequent, quick (10 mins to Whistler) and in season run regularly from about 7.00 until 22.00, then about once an hour until around 3.00 am. I don't know if the full service runs from this weekend - Guest Services will know. Otherwise, big yellow taxis are plentiful.

Most of the party takes place in Whistler Village, but there are also some good places in Creekside, so check out Dusty's (next to the gondola) for live music and good food, or Hoz's (near the railway down from the Husky petrol station)
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
What he said. Just buy a ticket and get on the lift, same as anywhere, credit card or cash.

They had top-to-bottom rain the other day which doesn't make for great snow, but every day's another day. Friday is set for flurries, Saturday should be sunny with freezing level at the base, so you and a zillion others could be in luck.

They won't open all that much, so expect queues and people. You may or may not want to ride all the way down.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy