Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Looking for people to join group February 15th - 22nd 2014

Poster: A snowHead
We are so far a group of 7 girls - mid to late twenties, and we are planning on renting a chalet for the week. Unfortunately this week coincides with half-term, making it quite a bit more pricey, but as one of our group is a teacher this is the only week we can do. We are looking to make a group of up to 15, as this will cut down costs a lot.

All mixed abilities- ranging from one who has never skied, to others who have been going for years. We are a friendly and sociable group, and would welcome anyone who would like to join us!

We are looking to book somewhere soon- ideally catered, so let me know if you are interested.

Laura
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Laura,

Where are you thinking of going and what are the range of ages in the group.

Little bit about me - I'm 30, also female, and a skier - 3-4 weeks in.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
laurabaker, Welcome to Snowheads snowHead you have a PM
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi Laura,

I've sent you a pm, I hope you can get back to me asap, so I know where I stand Smile
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
laurabaker,

Hi Laura,

Just wondering if you'd had any luck finding people for your trip yet? If you were still looking for people I could be interested.

I'm a 32 year old guy and like to think of myself as fairly social and easy to get on with. My enthusiasm for skiing sadly outstrips my ability, I've been 3 times before and have got another trip booked for early Jan. I'd love to try and get another trip in this season so if you're still looking for people it would be great to hear from you with a few details of what you've got planned.

Regards

James
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I too am keen for this as a 25 yr old chap from Windsor

Drop me a PM if you are still looking to fill the group Happy

Will
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I'm up for this, pm me with some more details
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Hi, I'd be up for this if places still available - I'm a 30 year old male skier.

Tim
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Hi, I'm a 23yr old female (teacher too!) experienced skiier, and v keen to get out to the mtns in feb, but none of my friends are allowed/can afford to take this week off!

if you still need peeps I'm keen

A
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I'm a teacher too, not much experience skiing but looking for a group to join!
Just joined the site and can't figure out how to PM you! Still got spaces?

I don't use this email much so don't risking spam by leaving it here: izl_T@hotmail.com
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
* don't mind rolling eyes
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Hi guys

25yo male london. Ive had some lessons in glouchester and milton keynes in the uk. I love skiing from what i have experienced but none of my friends want to go with. I would love to join your group, im very outgoing and love to have fun and just laugh and make jokes. Very responsible and friendly so would be the one who would look after people Very Happy
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
If we are too late for Laura's group - anyone else want to organise something?
I'm not sure I'd know where to start but would love to get away at half term!
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Hello, how is this trip looking? I'd be super interested, plus have asome more folks if you need more people? Im 32, an advanced snowboarder Smile
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Lots of ready organised trips organised already see here http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewforum.php?f=31&sid=8fa7a32da8178b26e54387f96ad2fbc2
latest report
If anyone missed out on Laura's trip, im organizing one in Feb. The post is on the forum! Smile
Christina
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy