Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Morzine - Les Gets - Avoriaz pedestrian lift pass

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello,

I wonder if someone can help me with the pedestrain lift passes in Morzine. We have one friend coming with us who is not skiing, but we are hoping he will join us in our favourite restaurants over the week. However, this will include one up Super Morzine, one in Avoriaz, one up the Pleney and one in Les Gets. What's the best option for the pedestrian lift pass - weekly, daily, etc, and what is the cost?? Also, can these be purchased on line?

Any help much appreciated!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
From the Morznet site:

Pedestrian Lift Pass Options in Morzine - Winter
If you fancy a change of pace you can get a 6-day lift pass, which gives walkers and cross-country skiers discounted access to the following cable cars and chair lifts:

Ardent Gondola (return)
Super Morzine Gondola (return)
Prodains Cable Car (return)
Zorre Chair (return)
Léchère Chair (ascent only)
Plateau Chair (ascent only)
Lindarets Chair (ascent only)
You can also purchase a day pass or individual tickets (one-way or return) on the above lifts, so there is no need to miss out on a high-altitude lunch at a mountain restaurant or the stunning views over the Haute Savoie!

For 6 days Morzine-Les Gets it is €59 to get the pass but you can buy individual ones (prices depend on which lift you are taking). Just need to decide how much your friend would use the lifts. http://winter.morzine-avoriaz.com/skipass.html
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy