Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Davina To Present New Ski TV Prog...

Poster: A snowHead
Called The Jump (strewth!)... http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/jump-davina-mccall-present-new-2686315
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
In other stuff to avoid news, http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b03hy7qs

Quote:
Series following three groups of holiday-making friends as they descend upon the ski and party capitals of Europe on a quest for freedom, temptation and excess in the winter holiday hotspots of Val d'Isere and Tignes...
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
*cough*
http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=102308&view=next
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Richard_Sideways, yeah, ok, but now we know more. And, my sources tell me, a well-known ex GB ski racer and TV presenter may also be involved as "Performance Director" - hopefully not a career-ending move!
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Ask not for whom the Bell tolls eh?
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Eddie the Eagle returns Shocked
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
She drinks in my local. Well not drinks, but you know what I mean.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
i'd love to see a filming schedule if anyone spots one around anywhere Very Happy
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
FFS
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
blahblahblah wrote:

errr, what a local drinking non-drinking woman? Yeah, perfectly clear.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
thecramps wrote:
FFS

neatly summed up.
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Bode Swiller wrote:
blahblahblah wrote:

errr, what a local drinking non-drinking woman? Yeah, perfectly clear.

She is on the wagon, likes Orangina. So drinks but does not drink in my local, perfectly clear.
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Richard_Sideways wrote:
*cough*
http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=102308&view=next

That link takes me to a thread on Lufthansa Ski carriage..... Puzzled
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
blahblahblah, what sort of wagon? Is Orangina one of her friends?
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Eh love. Do you fancy a jump? Twisted Evil
latest report
Jesus. Is there nothing that the talentless be-fringed pouting idiot will not try and annihilate?

Give me strength.

Ms P.
snow report
Can't stand her! Thought from the thread title it would be Davina Galica rolling eyes .
snow report
maggi,
Quote:

Thought from the thread title it would be Davina Galica

Me too. Sign of age, I think.
latest report
Quote:
Jesus. Is there nothing that the talentless be-fringed pouting idiot will not try and annihilate? Give me strength.
That's no way to talk about the previous poster mcspreader!!
latest report
Mistress Panda wrote:
Jesus. Is there nothing that the talentless be-fringed pouting idiot will not try and annihilate?

bit strong rolling eyes
latest report
eddiethebus wrote:
Mistress Panda wrote:

bit strong rolling eyes

Did you not see her on Film whateveryearitisonnow?

Fringe flicking, heavy eyelinered, utterly uninformed nonsense from her. They needed to get someone who actually knew what they were talking about (i.e. someone who had actually seen the films and had something approaching an opinion) to act as her sidekick in order to make sure that the programme wasn't an offence against Trade Descriptions.

I may be doing her a great disservice; maybe she is an expert in all things ski and snow-related. I do however somehow doubt it.

Ms P.
ski holidays
Mistress Panda, + 1, she is completely pointless.
latest report
Quote:

Did you not see her on Film whateveryearitisonnow?

Are you getting Davina mixed up with Claudia [url] Puzzled http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Claudia_Winkleman[/url]
latest report
Mistress Panda, err Mccall hasn't ever presented Film 201x... that'd be Claudia Winkleman, who also fits the description you provided
snow report
Bode Swiller wrote:
blahblahblah, what sort of wagon? Is Orangina one of her friends?
our very own tangowagon perhaps
snow conditions
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2540515/Sinitta-tricks-Amy-Childs-eating-yellow-snow-training-TV-The-Jump.html something for everyone.
latest report
Davina? well that's sure to be a class programme then.

Oh no wait, that's not right is it?
latest report
I think Ill McCall me mates and go for a pint rather than watch that.
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Latest press release
http://www.channel4.com/info/press/news/the-jump-full-line-up-first-official-picture
snow conditions
Keep an eye on The Snow Centre's Facebook page for updates. https://www.facebook.com/TheSnowCentre

There are some gems.......

http://youtube.com/v/Hz4l3l9tkRQ

I blame Warren wink
snow report
Completely ghastly woman.
Surely we can credit her with inventing the ridiculous “AND THE WINNER IS .....*makes cup of coffee* *cleans out hamster* *visits bog* ........PAUSE......
latest report
http://www.channel4.com/programmes/the-jump/episode-guide
ski holidays
I like her. Shes got spunk.
ski holidays
It might make 'snow, sex and suspicious parents' look high brow...
snow conditions
She shouts. And gets the. Full stops in the. Wrong place.
snow report
^+1 plus a fecking exclamation! Mark! After every word. Change channel as soon as she is on
latest report
Quote:
Wow. That’s a lot of lycra right there. It may look like Jackson Pollock ate too many Skittles and threw up on a snowdrift, but this, people, is the first official picture of the full line-up for Channel 4’s celebrity winter sports extravaganza The Jump. Just look at them. LOOK AT THEM! Aren’t they gorgeous? When you look this good, it doesn’t matter that you’re wearing what is effectively a shrink-wrap shell suit. When they take part in their challenges (including skeleton bob, speed skating, ski cross, and slalom) you can bet they’ll look like the sexiest things on two legs. Or, at least, two legs, a bottom, a bit of elbow, maybe a shoulder, possibly some face. But will they still be looking as chirpy when they’ve had to face the biggest challenge of all – a ski jump on national TV? They could at least have made their ski suits brown…

Excuse me while I throw up. Their copywriter wants shooting.
snow conditions
i love how these shows come out and say "a group of celebraties", translated actually means "a bunch of people you havent of and have never done anything to warrant being called celebrity but we had a budget so we found a load if people who were once breifly on brookside or are related to someone that has been on tv or play sport"
latest report
*theoretically* one of the contestants *could* be one of the best qualified ski jumpers in the UK, having completed 6 successful jumps...
Melinda Messenger to represent UK at ski jumping in Korea in 2018?
snow conditions
thestoney6 wrote:
i love how these shows come out and say "a group of celebraties", translated actually means "a bunch of people you havent of and have never done anything to warrant being called celebrity but we had a budget so we found a load if people who were once breifly on brookside or are related to someone that has been on tv or play sport"

I expect most people have heard of Sir Steven Redgrave and a quite few of the others...admittedly a couple of the names are a mystery to me though.

Similarly though to the crticism Ski Sunday gets on here, I'd much rather see a programme on TV related to Winter Sports than get another 'Old Tat in the Loft' type programme or yet another cookery show.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy