Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Booked time of work 18th jan for one week.......need buddy to share

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi I usually snowboard in Italy or Austria . My mate give it up due to age.
Looking to share if anyone interested. Usually book with crystals or Inghams
Willing to join group but my week is set in stone....can't change dates
Pm me please
Andrew

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Mon 11-11-13 18:58; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi Andrew,

My partner and I are in Saas Fee, Switzerland for the winter.

We are offering tuition (snow boarding) and can arrange accommodation too.

We are great hosts and have made many friends on the previous seasons acting as hosts/instructor.

I am sure the overall price will be a lot cheaper compared to the large ski companies and I can guarantee the experience will be a lot more fun.

Feel free to contact me with any questions.

lottie.saasfee@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks,

Lottie
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi can you send me some info please ....have done no research on the area so would need to know best airport to land at and if you do transfers from there? Also fees for staying with you etc...do you have a website I can look at accommodation on. Thanks Andrew
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi Andrew,

Can you send me an email address so we can communicate on there?

Lottie
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi Andrew i can get that week off and looking to buddy up with someone to snowboard as all my boarding mates have given up.
15 years boarding so a pretty good level and like to venture off piste if possible. I'm in Derby...where are you based?
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I am more intermediate not advanced......wouldn't want to slow you down.
Never really keen off piste.just thought I would get that in the open now lol.
I am based near Hull and always fly out of either Doncaster or Leeds.
Would love someone to teach me to do off piste and to jump but as I said intermediate lacking confidence in myself.
Thule is a good ski area with the option to board over into France or bus to courmeyuer.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
i am interested as well, young intermediate boarder, female looking for something not too pricy. im interested in beginning to mid feb mostly but can also do january! email is emilylpb@hotmail.com please email me with details and i can offer some research as well!
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
mili, you are not answering my emails........found you a single room as well.
Alas another time waster me thinks
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy