Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

London's Freeze Festival changes venue

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
London's Music, Ski and Snowboard Freeze Festival is back but this time its at Clapham Common on 27th November to 1st December....For more info: http://www.freezefestival.com/index.php
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Anyone been before? Worth attending?
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I've been to the Battersea Power Station one several times. There are two crowds generally - the interested-in-snowsports one and the interested-in-music one. At about 6pm the latter group turns up.

I've heard these guys have had trouble with their drink licence - was going to be free on thu and fri to start off with. Suspect they are stretching the event too much by making it over five days.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
it pretends to be about snow sports, but it isnt really. I'd much rather watch the shoreditch showdown on the 21st....
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Unfortunate Channel4 'yoof' coverage killed it for me, though I know a lot of people who go in person and rate it.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I was thinking of going, but only as I as I live about 5 minutes walk away..
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
eddiethebus, I'm working in Brick Lane at the mo and have just googled Shoreditch Showdown since Shoereditch is a few minutes walk away. Their ticket distribution model is pants.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy