Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Wengen ski rental

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just to update this thread, I can confirm that skiset now have a shop on the main pedestrian street in Wengen. For those that know Wengen the skiset shop is between the Victoria Lauberhorn hotel and the Crystal Bar. They are obviously trying to break the Intersport network "monopoly", but I have no personal knowledge of the range or quality of their rental equipment - I believe admin has commented elsewhere about a less than favourable experience with skiset?
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Just returned from wengen 1 march 2014. I booked skis and boots from ski set on line. The shop is on the main drag in wengen right opposite the mannlichen cable car I.e. perfect location. The shop is fairly small and looks brand new. Service was first class and equipment very good. One set of skis looked brand new. Not sure if they offer locker storage but other shops very close to the shop do. We didnt need storage as hotel had boot room. I would definitely recommend ski set wengen.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy