Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

What happens if no snow....

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Thank you quinton. Very Happy
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
******UPDATE*****

Just thought I would give you all an update after my concern before we came.

Travelled from Munich on Friday on an almost empty Autobahn and made great time to Lofer.

We had had two excellent days skiing so far, one in Lofer and one in Waidring. Pisted areas are wonderful and resort staff have done a wonderful job on the piste areas. Conditions are springlike which I love. Looks like we will have snow arriving Christmas night. At the moment we have fabulous sunshine, so looks like we will have best of both worlds .

Happy Christmas to all snow heads and thanks to everyone for their advice. Very Happy
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
2waterford, thanks. I can enjoy my mince pie in peace! Enjoy your holiday!
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Glad to hear it's going well.
Also glad to hear snow is on the way, we head out on boxing day snowHead
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
2waterford, so glad it all worked out as we predicted! I'm in Altenmarkt and there is fantastic skiing on piste as well. My journey here took nearly an hour longer due to the sheer volume of traffic heading east on Saturday. Luckily most of it seemed to be heading further east and I made good time along the A10 Tauernautobahn.

Have a brilliant week, and I hope the return journey is just as easy for you! Happy Christmas snowHead
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy