Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Giro Fuse... Where can I try one!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I tried a Nine9 the other day and quite liked the fit, however the fuse is lighter still so would like to have a go with one. However NO one in the UK seems to stock them!

Anyone seen one? Failing that does anyone know if anywhere in the Chamonix valley DEFINATLY has some?

I am not massively fussed by colour, but would not get the pastel pink ones Neh Neh
[/u]
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I heard from the UK importer that no one in the UK is taking the Fuse this year, they are taking the G10. I tried the G10 and Fuse 2006 model in the US recently, the Fuse fitted me much better.

This is a cut n paste from his email:

There is a new helmet out next season which is excellent called the G10 it has 14 vents with the same closure system as the Fuse. It also has removable ear pads and is an In-moulded design like the Fuse; it has different styling but is really cool and has taken the place of the Fuse in many retailers.

regards,

Greg
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hmm right I guess I will go and stick my bonce in one of them then. i have to say they don't look nearly as well vented as the fuse.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Come to Switzerland - there are millions of Fuses in just about every shop. We have some loyalty points to use by the end of the year and might buy helmets if they're effectively free. Funnily enough, the most compelling reason for me is that I've never yet managed to find a hat that keeps my ears warm. Go figure.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Got enough points for me too Smile

I am going to be driving from Chamonix to Geneva more times than I care to think over the season, but I am not sure if i will have time to shop Smile
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy