Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Bled and Surrounding Areas?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I've just booked easyjet flights to Ljubljana for 3 days skiing in early March. Mrs MA and I love trying new ski places, so will travel with an open mind, see what we find and make the best of whatever's on offer.

We'll be hiring a car to seek out the best snow and have booked digs at Lake Bled as (a) it's very scenic and (b) there looks to be a few possibilities on the ski front from there. Quite impressed to see that you can seemingly ski about 8km from the airport (at Krvavec) so we may well give that a try on arrival day. Kranjska Gora looks tempting too.

Anybody got any views/thoughts/hints/tips etc etc?

Cheers Smile .
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
We're off to Ljubljana / Krvavec for a skiing stag in Feb - will report back!
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I've been to Krvavec, Kranjsk Gora, Rogla, Vogel and some other tiny place near Vogel which had one drag lift and which I've forgotten the name of. It was quite along time ago and I was just about skiing red runs when I went and I really enjoyed it. I went back a few years later and only skied Vogel and found it a little small for a whole week but still had a good holiday with decent snow. I remeber talking to a guy at Rogla who said Krvavec had the best skiing but I only spent a day there and I wasn't a very good skier so can't really say if this was true or not, definitely worth a visit though, we day tripped everywhere but Rogla from Bohinj near Lake Bled. Bled itself really is beautiful and the town was nice from what I remember, quite Austrian with lots of quaint little cake shops.

I would imagine you would get some really nice touring options around there as well

http://www.alps-adventures.com/ski/julian-alps-ski-touring/
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy