Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Kit (i.e.Ski kit, not Knightrider Kit)

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just sent three separate queries over at the Equipment Forum.

Please take a look because I luuuuurve buying ski stuff

Thanks folks
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Knight Rider is actually KITT NehNeh
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
ALQ, apologies for my insensitivity to what is important Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
....and my post title wouldn't have worked because its not Ski Kitt either Smile
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
ALQ, I was about to post the same thing.

KITT originally stood for Knight Industries Two Thousand. In the updated series it stood for Knight Industries Three Thousand. KARR on the other hand stood for Knight Automated (not 'Industries' - thanks jonm) Roving Robot

Last edited by Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do. on Wed 30-10-13 10:25; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Quote:

KARR on the other hand stood for Knight Industries Roving Robot

Hmm, well that one's a bit rubbish then!
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
jonm, Sorry, my error Knight Automated Roving Robot (smacked wrists at my end)
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Megamum, Toofy Grin
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Peter Leuzzi wrote:
ALQ, apologies for my insensitivity to what is important Toofy Grin

Apology accepted. Don't let it happen again.
Just imagine a car named KIT = "Knight Industries Two"...that's just plain ridiculous. NehNeh

MegamumKARR ... Was that the evil KITT??
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
ALQ, It was. It cropped up in both series. Initially it was a similar processor, but they made the mistake of including 'self preservation' as its over-riding program, rather than the 'preservation of human life'. They corrected the fault with KITT. In the first series it was the 'self preservation' that aided in the destruction as faced with a head-on collision with KITT. KARR avoided the collision with the indirect result that it crashed into the ocean, the other direction would have meant colliosn with a rock face. This resulted in destruction of the car and the processor. Michael over-rode the protocols in KITT to put the car into the position of the head-on crash banking on KARR's program to avoid a collision resulting in certain destruction. You assume that a copy of the KARR processor was reconstructed from various blue-prints for the new series s the military saw the potential of it as a weapon.

Tee-hee....is this what they call 'thread drift'? Laughing
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Megamum, I only remember up to the point where the 2 cars were going head-on and KITT saying (in his best graham norton voice), "I can't let you do it Michael". After that it's a blank....I must have blacked-out from the tension Embarassed
wink
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
ALQ, then you missed the much over-played clip of the 'over-ride' button being punched! Laughing
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy