Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

anyone used sport conrad?

Poster: A snowHead
it is in Germany prices look good - anyone had good/bad experience? Any dodgy tax added on when importing to the uk?

Thanks,

R.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Yes I have - very, very good. Have bought a few things over the years from them, and always been delighted. That rare thing - dirt cheap and top notch gear.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Use them often. Excellent service. Indeed, about to do another order this week, so I have more ski kit for winter Smile edit: and to see how their service is since they moved to a bigger shop/warehouse.

Think they might be doing their free shipping offer on skis/boards to the whole of Europe again.

No tax or duty to pay on import to UK, since it's EU and you'll have paid the German 19% VAT.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Used them a few times, have found them very good.

Not imported anything to UK but have had no problems with delivery to Germany or importing to Swiss.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I've bought skis from them a couple of times. There are no hidden charges, the stuff is shipped with tracking information and has always been delivered on time. I would have no hesitation about buying from them again.

Last edited by Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do. on Mon 28-10-13 21:29; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
quick delivery to UK
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
roscoeh, I bought some skis from them at the beginning of the year with zero hassle. I even entered into email conversation with them in German (of which I know about 5 words) as I was trying to arrange delivery before a Birthday. Very helpful and efficient, price was good too. I am enjoying flicking through the catalogue they sent a few weeks back Very Happy
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
^^that catalogue is huge!
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
andy, beats the current S&R efforts imo Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Always used to buy the kids skis from them, no issues and often got unexpected pleasant surprises when delivered Very Happy (Free bags, poles, upgraded bindings etc)
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Have they still got free delivery to the UK? They certainly did recently, I got an email!
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Yup! Free for now (I deleted the mail which had the current free shipping offer, so not sure when it finishes).

Quote:
Delivery Costs:
Free shipping of ski, ski packages (alpine & cross-country) and snowboards! This offer is valid for orders from all EU-countries.

Otherwise, it's €15 shipping, or €20 for bulky stuff like skis/boards.

Actually, maybe the free shipping is only for skis etc? And €15 for other stuff? Only one way to find out...
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
roscoeh,
No dodgy additional taxes. Think i paid Euro 20 for the postage -not bad at all!
Very quick delivery to the UK.
Lowest price i could find by quite a stretch. Wouldn't hesitate to use them again.
I've also had good dealings with UK's Edge and Wax - fast delivery etc but why the price difference. Simply i think, it's just economy of scale that gives them the advantage.
Also, some companies think, err, Snow and Rock asks £xxx for these, so that's my price too less 1 or 2%. Not a way to be terribly successful.
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Has anybody used Sport Conrad?

Has anybody used the Search Function?
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Yep, great service. And their catalogue is fantastic. Like being a kid just before Xmas flicking through the Argos catalogue!
snow report
update - cost me nothing for delivery, and they just sent another email saying free shipping for skis/boards etc. to anywhere in EU.

Last season they did that offer for a week, and extended the offer weekly for about 2 months!

Oh and the time from placing order to my next door neighbour signing for the delivery was under 36 hours.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy