Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Touring partner(s) wanted St Anton/Zurs/Stuben/Sonnenkopf this winter

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi, after failing to make any hook-ups i've spent the last couple of seasons riding lots of stuff solo. Pretty experienced,
know the area and routes well. Am competent but no hero. No formal training but on season 7. Quite prepared to turn back or go alternative to live to fight another day.

On a splitty but skiers don't let that put you off!

I reckon this area beats Chamonix hands down for many reasons though it doesn't quite have a midi, but then there's no glacier either!

If anyone's out and needs a partner send me a pm. (not out until 28th Dec this year)

Rob
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Will be in touch at some point. Give me a shout if you fancy heading east a bit once in a while too.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
If you're around the Zillertal at any time I'll be there from 12th Dec onwards, pretty much find the same problem and have the same attitude ie quite prepared to turn back if conditions are not suitable!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I will be in St Anton with 5 friends to ski the off piste from Saturday 11th Jan but will only be skiing the area without a guide that week-end - after that we have a guide booked.
Could join up if you are free that weekend - we all have transcievers, skins etc.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Bonjourno,

I'll be there, well on tuesdays and weekends at least (I live in Feldkirch) could join me and my ski buddy (he's free more often).

Both solid skiers (one more so than the other) and pretty sensible (one more so than the other) also quite experienced (one more so than the other)
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Will be out there 11-18 Jan and 9-22 March, group of us doing similar to you, ski all over the area and know it well, and getting over into Maroi. Malfontal, Hintererendl, Shimmelegg, Langen etc, plus loads of stuff in Lech/ Zurs and Warth planned for March in particular, St Anton main focus in January. Have all the gear, safety main driver for us but also push ourselves into new areas have been guided in the area lots in recent years. Keen to hit Somnenkopf, skied area 50 ish weeks now and never skied Sonnenkopf properly, too much to go at!

Ski with Clarky999 above, PM me if any of the above dates work, welcome to join us. Toofy Grin

Ps: same for others above....just PM, always good to ski with like minded SH's!
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
the_doc, have you skied much in Achensee (just the other side of the Inntal from where Zillertal joins)? I've heard lots of really good things, untracked onpiste pow at 3pm...
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Good stuff folks and thanks, will get in touch nearer the time! Not so familiar with Lech side so that's interesting. Zurs more so. Tritkopff to me is legend for a lap day!

No just need to work on that fitness....
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy