Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Hotel Portavescovo - Arabba (4 in a room)

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm looking at booking this Hotel, and notice that they do rooms for 4 adults.

Has anybody stayed '4 in a room' and are they just twins with 4 beds, or larger rooms??

thanks.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
SnowHeads know this hotel very very well. I've only every done double or triple there. But someone should be along to let you know... Or post and enquiry on the S10BB thread in snow events. There will be over 100 snowHeads there in February...
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
albob, I stayed in one of these rooms a couple of years ago at the S8BB. There was a set of twin beds and a bunk bed. The twin beds were quite close to each other but could be separated with a little bit of effort. The room was larger than a standard twin, but not huge. Fine if you're not too precious about your personal space. Depends on what you're after really.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
was in a quad there too. as above, was twins that were adequately separated, plus bunks.

was OK, but mainly because the 4 of us in there had very different attitudes to getting up. 1 very much would be waiting for the lifties to fire up the lift, 1 thinking about crawling out from under the duvet when I got back from breakfast, so no contention for bathroom.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I shared a quad room in a chalet a couple of years ago. Two single beds and a bunk, although the actual room was huge and could have taken more.

Four lads, I knew all of them and we had a real laugh.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Thanks for the replies - I had an inkling it would be bunk beds......

Andy -- I had forgotten about bathroom usage (one of our party sits down - the others sprinkle, which doesn't go down very well with the sitter ! wink )
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy