Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski Amadé and Super Salzburg Pass - Snow Report 2013/14

Poster: A snowHead
holidayloverxx, he WAS my smoochypoo, HOWEVER, as he got my name wrong, I am now considering other options, such as……………………... oh hang on…is it still before the watershed Puzzled.……….
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
kooky, No, you're safe...go ahead
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
holidayloverxx, all that time spent head down in tree wells half suffocated must 'ave addled her brains.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
ScarpaTheAvalanchePoodle, is that what you're calling it now? wink
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
holidayloverxx, Laughing Laughing Laughing Bless his little cottons, he never got over the sight of us two kissing in our dirnds Blush

Last edited by Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do. on Mon 14-04-14 22:07; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
That photo is now up for sale to the highest bidder.
Hot dirndl on dirndl action Twisted Evil
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Looks like we had a load of snow last nigh, it´s still snowing now and -7 at 1800m, looks like I will just have to force myself to go skiing Skullie
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Well, it was definitely worth making the effort. At least 20cm of fresh light powder in those forests, proper bouncy turn stuff with some over the knees Toofy Grin
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
ScarpaTheAvalanchePoodle, it certainly was Madeye-Smiley Who put that bush there Shocked
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
kooky, not again.... Laughing
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
kooky, or who put what in the bush?

Sounds similar at Planai / Haus. Some lovely 15-20cms higher up of dry powder. The base was pretty rough from yesterdays warmth in places as were the piste, though tomorrow morning will the piste will be in top form. Quite a few locals kids out, though really is still very quiet.

snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
ScarpaTheSmoocheePoodle, dear God, what a name! rolling eyes
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
I only just saw that Evil or Very Mad

I will have my revenge on that Austrian Poodle Botherer GRRR!!!
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
ScarpaTheSmoocheePoodle wrote:
That photo is now up for sale to the highest bidder.
Hot dirndl on dirndl action Twisted Evil

I'll swap ya for this, deal?

snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Nice powder session at zauchansee this afternoon. More snow overnight and showers through out the day. Some nice 20-25cms powder off piste, scored it lucky late afternoon with a break in the clouds to do the back bowl area, very chuffed to have done that in powder. Lower down in the trees the base was a little lacking in places but just adds to the excitement.

Ben about to launch.

The Wall Garden, there's a line there somewhere

and it's snowing get steadily this evening.
ski holidays
Another cracking day. A little more fresh overnight and sunny skies this morning, but staying quite cold. Skied locally at Planai and Hauser Kaibling, lots of light powder, ankle deep, not as much as in Zauch yesterday.

The gloves

ski holidays
waynos, snowHead
snow report
Nice! Very Happy
snow conditions
Just had a couple of brilliant days skiing in Bad Gastein. Fantastic snow on very quiet pistes.

Both runs to Angertal still open - that's 1100m vertical. Not bad for this time of year.
latest report
Looks rubbish.
ski holidays
Tarquin wrote:
Looks rubbish.

I know, it was a crap week. It never stopped bloody snowing and there was nobody there to talk to wink
latest report
Anyone in the area fancy a ski tomorrow at Obertauern? Lifts are all still open for a couple of weeks, and looks like fairly ok weather (for up there) i.e you can still see the tips of your skis wink
latest report
Ange and me had a great day up there yesterday, the viz was pretty good if you stayed around mid station. The pistes are all still holding up, obviously soft but perfectly skiable.
We skied with my son who kept bobbing off piste and jumping off small cliffs, he said it was great conditions, so, the lifts are still open until the 4th, and Sat/Sunday looks like we are getting a big dump again http://www.bergfex.com/obertauern/wetter/berg/ could we end the season with a powder day Madeye-Smiley
ski holidays

Obertauern 27/4/14
ski holidays
Ghostly!
ski holidays
Skied Grossarl/Dorfgastein on Saturday.

Amazingly most pistes still open above mid-station on both sides. Did about 20 runs without repeating any.
snow conditions
That's me in that pic. Ange Very Happy
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy