Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Single parent widow 43 and 14 yr girl

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi folks 43 yr female with coming up 14 daughter. Me just above beginner, her early intermediate. Off to tignes at half term but might squeeze another trip in.

Anyone male or female in similar situation fancy adult company or adult and kid company that week? Family mad that week and lone adulthood seriously depressing surrounded by families of 2 plus 2!
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I know that feeling but were off on jan 4th or 11th so can't do half term also.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Good luck, 47 year old dad also going half term with 14 year old son to Chamonix.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Single dad of 14yo snowboarding and 9yo skiing daughters here, know exactly what you mean! Unfortunately my two have half terms on different weeks so our skiing is at Easter but let me know if you want to go then (usually Les 2 Alpes for us, nice and high with glacier so skiing certain even if spring is early in the mountains!
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Which dates are you looking for exactly, we have space on 11th jan.
Cheers, M
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi

We have spaces on our group trip to 3 valleys 12-19th april. My children are coming along 13 yrs girl and 16 yrs boy.

Private message me for more info Smile

Pip
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy