Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

12th - 19th April 2014 Group trip to Bettaix (near Les Menuires) with few places to fill

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi Everyone

We are a ski/board group of mixed ability. We have a 16 bed catered chalet booked for 12th-19th April 2014 - due to a few people in our group dropping out we now have some spaces available. Solo's would need to share as I only have twin rooms left.

Please feel free to private message me for more information.

I have been lurking around this forum as a Guest for a long time, took the plunge and registered but this is my first post - please go easy on me and hope I haven't broken any forum rules!

Pip
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
might be worth mentioning a rough price and if you are looking for someone who is into partying or lights out at 9pm Smile
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks! We are a mixed bunch but we love a trip to Folie Douce but as most of us are late 30's/early 40's our stamina is not what it used to be for partying Very Happy Our two children 16 yrs and 13 yrs will also be coming.

The cost of the chalet is between £500 and £550 per person depending on final numbers. We are taking the train from London via Paris. However, if anyone wants to join they are welcome to meet us there or travel with us. Please contact me by private message to discuss the train as there is a way we can get discounted rail fares - private message only on this though.

Pip
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Just an update.....train fares should be £92.50 return in economy and £192.50 return in first class. This price includes eurostar to paris, tgv from paris to chambery, local train to moutiers.

We have a total mixture in our group from balls out very experienced skiers and boarders, more sedate picnic skiers who like to ski red/blue runs from bar to bar with a couple of total beginners thrown in Smile
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Bump
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy