Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Skis in Costco!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Popped into Costco MK today, surprised to find them selling Head Maya & Integrale skis with rental bindings!
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Price ?
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Length?
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Wasn't really interested and it was rammed so didn't look closely. Various lengths, think the mya were around £170-180 and the integrale £220-230 might need to add vat to that as I didn't look in detail to see if it was the pre or post vat price.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
With Costco the price you see easily is ex Vat
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
davkt wrote:

I know, but I didn't really look so couldn't remember which prices I had registered.
Was in Watford today so.......

So, Mya 2 £159.99 +vat
Integrale 005 £179.99 + vat
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Absolutesnow cheaper on the Mya on a quick google but looks a great price on the Integrale
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
davkt wrote:

I know, but I didn't really look so couldn't remember which prices I had registered.
Was in Watford today so.......

So, Mya 2 £159.99 +vat
Integrale 005 £179.99 + vat
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Was in Trafford earlier today and didn't notice anything, but then again I wasn't looking for ski's. Watford is the head office though and they do sometimes trial items there before going nationwide.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I saw those in Costco too - but then just Googled and found the same models for about the same price or less plenty of places.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Don't know about UK, in the US, Costco isn't the cheapest. (they're not trying to be either) Plenty of mail order places have similar or even slightly better price. And if you happened to live near one of the stores that also sells online, you can get the online price WITH SERVICE!

What Costco is good, is you don't have to hunt for prices online and then trying to figure out if the store having the best price is real or flight-by-night! Also good for stuff you can look at, touch, play a little before buying, and TAKE IT HOME! More over, . For many, that's an advantage even if the price isn't exactly rock bottom, the reliability and convenience is worth it. More over, return will also be a breeze.

I won't buy skis from Costco (need to go to shop for mounting/adjusting binding anyway), nor camera/audio equipment (online prices are usually better and have much more choices). But if I'm buying a lamp to go in the office, and couldn't care less the brand and the finer details, I'll just pop into Costco and grab a random one. Basically, stuff one doesn't really care too much about. (or your carefully chosen one so happen to be the one Costco is selling)
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy