Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Spaces available Tignes 2nd - 9th Feb

Poster: A snowHead
****group now full, sorry****

Have you reached that stage where your friends & family can't commit to skiing this year or your other half refuses to go skiing but you are still determined to go ? Or do you just want to have a good week on the slopes with like-minded people?

We are a mixed group of males / females aged 40 - 55, currently 14 of us confirmed but with room for more going to a chalet hotel in Tignes on 2 Feb. We have 7 rooms booked to accommodate up to 17 depending on room choices, and the option on further rooms. Starting price is £629 but we get a 10% discount for 12 or more ppl. Could be further discounts subject to room share combinations. This price includes a 6 day full Espace Killy lift pass, half board 7 nights. Transfers £32 each way, book own flights to Geneva (Sun - Sun so slightly cheaper).

Several of us have skied together for the past couple of years, some of us are new to the group. Range of ski abilities, enjoy our skiing and are a sociable bunch.

Please get in touch if you want more details.

D.

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Wed 4-12-13 19:39; edited 9 times in total
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
damobloke1,
Very likely to be out in Tignes over that period. Not sure about plans as yet. Know the resort very very well (20+ weeks). 54 and very good standard. Send a private message with details. Waiting for work to confirm my leave requests at the moment
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Mark1863, PM on its way to you
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
*Bump*. Still places available. 12 now confirmed......
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Do you have a single place left. I am willing to share. I'm male 44years old
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
colscat, yes, spaces still available. I will send you a PM
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Sounds interesting, depends on work....
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
14 confirmed .... 3 spaces left people .......
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Im 'young 65' male, skied for many years.
Im interested.Please pm
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
damobloke1,
Hope to be in Tignes but cannot commit. Sorry.
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Mark1863, No problem, maybe look us up if your dates match up

Stevesold, PM sent
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
damobloke, I have sent you an email.
BOOKED Razz
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
I may be interested - do you still have places? Female, 55, competent standard, go with the flow. I have been away with other solo groups previously and had a really good time. Please send more info by Private Message. Thanks.
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Ceeceeski, Hi, sounds promising. I have sent you a PM
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Still have a space for a female........
ski holidays
Will watch out for you next season. Sounds like just what I'd be looking for, but have to go in Jan this year to use up the leave. #pity Sad
ski holidays
Hi
I have been skiing with family for years but left abandoned next year
I am 50 sociable and can't go a year with out a ski holiday
Any Spaces in a group please
Anywhere in the Alps
Thanks
latest report
Sarahanne, Hi, sounds like we have just the group for you to join. I have sent you a PM Smile
snow report
Hi There,
Have you any spaces left for a male 55 easy going,ok skier,go with the flow enjoy my skiing.
Thanks.
Gary.
snow conditions
chasewater, will PM you
latest report
Hi

May be interested in this trip if you still have spaces....potentially 2 x mid/late 40's intermediate females & 1 x late 60's male with 40+ years ski experience...all very sociable and easy going. Please PM with full details. Thanks!
snow report
LK1, Hi - PM sent
snow conditions
hi I,m a female young 63 skier 20 years experience can manage most things . used to going with big group .have skied tignes and val quite a few times winter and summer .. try to have more than one ski trip a year .. but my group only doing march this year .. their age range from 33 to me the eldest .. so used to skiing with younger people .. they try to keep up bless them ha ha like the apres but not into clubbing much as need a clear head for skiing .. live in Yorkshire .. are there any spaces left .. willing to share room .. i,m tidy and friendly... depending on flight availability.. thank you Margaret x
ski holidays
Sorry, our group is fully booked up now. Hope you find something.
snow report
ok thanks
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy