Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Anyone Fancy a 5 Day Ski Tour in the Stubai Valley (31 March 2014)?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
This may be a bit of a long shot...but here we go.

Mrs MA and I have just booked flights and an Austrian mountain guide for five days ski touring/four nights in mountain huts from Mon 31st March to Fri 4th April 2014 Smile. The starting/meeting point for the ski tour will be Neustift in Stubaital.

As the max group size for the guide is five, and us being quite sociable types, are there any ski touring couples/singles out there who might fancy joining us and sharing the guide cost of €285 a day?

Obviously you'd be free to do your own thing outside of the ski tour but our itinerary is pencilled in as follows:

- Easyjet to Innsbruck from Liverpool (£70 ea. return earlier this week).
- Out early on Sun 30th March, back on the morning of Sun 6th April.
- One day on piste both before and after the ski tour (ie on Sun 30th Mar and Sat 5th April).
- 1 night in Neustift before the ski tour (Meet the guide and sort kit the same night).
- 2 nights (location to be confirmed) back in civilisation after the tour.

I'll provide more details if anyone is interested.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy