Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Japan March 2014

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just booked a flight to do Japan independently in March 2014 (1-16th) if anyone wants to buddy up.
Planning to go to Zao Onsen, Appi Kogen and Hakkoda, all on Honshu.
Anyone interested?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
dbeatski, Can't do it this year but looking to do it next year to Honshu as a graduation treat to my son who has worked his ass off and has plans to work in Japan when he finishes college. Of course the boy will need to do a recce trip to make sure Tokyo living is for him, and he'll want his Dad along
Very Happy Would really appreciate a trip report when you get back. I'm looking at 2 weeks with the middle weekend in Kyoto (on the shinkansen) and last 2 days in Tokyo and looking to hit Shiga Kogen, Nozawa Onsen and Myoko. I'll be doing it independently also Very Happy My son is also a fluent Japanese speaker which should make things a wee bit easier for us. Very Happy
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
briand6868, blimey, almost forgot I posted this!
I'll see what I can send you, but your spots are to the Northwest (ish) in Niigata and mine are to the North. And in any case if your son speaks japanese Puzzled
I've got a busy few months at work and it may be the summer before I can send something.
One thing I would say is keep an eye on the yen rate, it may start going down at some time this year, so you might want to lock in some gains by buying some.
Tokyo is an A* place! sure you'll both enjoy it.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi dbeatski - did this trip come off in the end? Are you heading out East? Be interested to hear more if you are...
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy