Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Inside Out Skiing - Pre Season Tune Up - 7-10th Nov

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Folks,

I am joining Rob and others on this little trip. I will be driving from Northampton to Luton airport for the 14:30 sleazyjet flight to GVA. I will be returning on the 20:35 from GVA to LTN on the Sunday evening

Should anyone be going on the same flights and needs and wanted a pickup en-route and the return (small detours accepted) I am happy to discuss via PM.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
1 space taken already I think. Max of 2 more left.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I'm doing 4 - 7th, but am lucky that I live on a good train route to Gatwick AND have an OAP train pass. We'll aim to leave you a bit of snow,
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks for the offer. I'm on the same flights but not en route from Northampton. See you at the airport!
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
see you there, I'm expecting a full GoPro demo and buying advice in exchange for beer Smile

I'm doing Liverpool->Geneva
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
little ms spock, have I totally missed that you're on this too?! Be great to see you there. And everyone else of course Smile

For avoidance of doubt, I dont need a lift NehNeh
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
little ms spock wrote:
Thanks for the offer. I'm on the same flights but not en route from Northampton. See you at the airport!

Where roughly are you, possible going via letchworth to pick someone up.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
ansta1, if you're going via letchworth and you have room for another pair of skis I could be pesuaded to share petrol costs Smile

fixx, I checked the list and saw you were onit before I booked. These two facts may or may not be connected Smile
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Still got to confirm a few thing, no need for petrol but if you are taking skis I may ask if I can put my poles in your bag (oooerrrr). I wont be taking skis but always like to take my poles for reasons which will become obvious.

My Bil is now joining the trip, he is a bit of an back bottom ( NehNeh ) mainly because he is an way better skier than I am.

A few details to be sorted but sounds like a plan is coming together.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy