Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Help with Pillerseetal or Fieberbrunn off-piste/Freeride guiding operations.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Dear Snowheads,

I will be going skiing with my family to Pillerseetal in February half-term. I will be based in Fieberbrunn.

Can anybody please recommend me off-piste/freeriding guiding operations in the area?

I have had a good look at the tourist board and ski school/guides websites.

Ideally I would like to be part of guided groups similar to those of Piste to Powder, EVO 2, UCPA, Oxygene etc.

I will not be with my ‘own’ group of skiers – so from a financial point of view I really need to be in a group.

Any suggestions folks?

Thank you for your time and help.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi, I can see this was a while ago, but did you get any suggestions? I am also heading out to Fieberbrunn in March I think, and am looking for a similar type of setup.

Regards,

Martin
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@JayDub, @mcloke, contact espri, as he lives there. He also completed a Freeride course a couple of seasons back with one of the locals
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I had a great time last year skiing with a group headed by Richard Mayrl. S4 Fiberbrunn/Freeride experts.at.

Excellent guiding and value for money.

Link here:

http://www.s4-fieberbrunn.at/en/freeride-fieberbrunn/

I will be going back this February.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks both, I will email Espri also. I guess my main question is exactly how much guiding vs teaching is involved - we have done a few offpiste courses, one with Evo 2, one in Whistler and two with Stance in ADH, which were all good fun, but the description here:
http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=2008882%29

sounds a little like they push you off and see what happens - that may be an unfair reading though! We are reasonably fit, so I don't think the skinning will be a killer.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@mcloke, well it is difficult to say, because I was only after mountain guiding - I would not expect any teaching. I would email S4 and make enquiries, they are very helpful and nice people. You could also phone them for a chat.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Ah I see - thanks, I'll give them a shout.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy