Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Anyone used Sunweb Holidays?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone's heard of, or used "Sunweb" holidays in the past?
They look to have some reasonable s/c + pass holidays on offer.

Cheers
Matthew
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I used them for a group trip for 10 people during 2011/12 season, we went to Flaine and stayed at the Refuge Golf apartments.

We were amazed at the quality and price, including lift pass the package was amazingly cheap, miles cheaper then any other operator i compared them with. I think overall the accommodation and lift pass cost under £250 each for the week. The apartment was very well equipped and huge, we had 3 on suites !

We had no complaints at all.

It was an amazing trip with loads of Pow !

snowHead
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
We've booked a great deal for half term - what looks to be spacious accommodation and lift passes for a 300km area coming in at £329 per head so I'm hoping they're good.

I think they may be part of the group that have Snowtrex and we've booked with them before and been very impressed.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Not used them, but they have been discussed on here previously.

I looked at using them as the head line price seemed good, but found the prices shoot up during peak season, and the properties can often be found on PV vacance for less.
Unless you go to loop de duveloy which seems really cheap. That's misspelled I think.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
harri20000, snowlamb, thanks for the feedback!
The prices and standard of accommodation look amazing, almost too good to be true, hence the post here! Looking at their site it appears as though all prices include area lift passes, is this correct, or only for certain weeks?
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
As far as I'm aware all prices include lift passes.

Very Happy Filthyphil30k

We did indeed look at Superloop but in the end decided on Les Sybelles which looks to be a decent area with perhaps fewer British visitors then the usual suspects.

I had several very long conversations with the reservations chap - we booked a complicated arrangement of apartments for a group of 19 - and he told me that they are trying to break into the British market so prices were pitched with that aim in mind.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
We used sunweb this year to cervina everything was perfect,booked with next year to morzine.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
snowlamb wrote:

I think they may be part of the group that have Snowtrex and we've booked with them before and been very impressed.

The first time I saw their website was after getting an email from them today.

And my first thought was that it looked a lot like Snowtrex, but with slightly more mainstream resorts.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Think it used to be ski horizon not totally sure but heard it somewhere if so have used them and they were really good
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy