Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Mountain Heaven

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Has anyone used Mountain Heaven before? They seem a reasonable price, helpful on the telephone & have some good reviews on their website but I would prefer to hear views from any members who have travelled with them Toofy Grin

I'm booking a group trip for 12 & its on my head if its not good! rolling eyes
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I've never travelled with them but they have a good reputation in resort and the majority of guests seem happy with what they offer. Any use?
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
meribel46, you have a PM
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks Snow and Sunshine Very Happy Thye seem a small family run company so I think we might have to give them a go.We were bitten badly by a bad company last year who tried to change our resort & wudn't give us a refund so we had to take them to court to get our money back ( they paid up just before it went to court!) & then try & find a chalet for 12 at short notice so I think its always good to get opinions from the honest folk on here Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
meribel46, Be quite wise to try a search on here, one set of the original two sets of partners left the business before the start of last season.

Mountain Heaven

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/search.php?mode=results

Change Search for posts with: to All (from Any)

Plus these threads which doesn't come up in that search
http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=2261163
http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=2258984

Last edited by Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do. on Fri 27-09-13 9:27; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
They are as you say a small family run company we have used them in France and they own near us in Switzerland. The owner frequents this forum and is a decent person. I do not think you will be disappointed.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
meribel46 - oh no - that doesn't sound good!! Double check t+cs for whoever you book with it should say something like the bit I've copied below to comply with package travel regs.

"Should any significant alteration to any holiday for which a booking has been made become necessary, the client shall be informed promptly. The client shall be offered the choice of accepting the alteration, or a full refund of moneys paid, as long as the client has not yet arrived in resort"

boredsurfin, I'd forgotten about that thread - it does indeed sound like he didn't have a good holiday. I always thought that it was a bit weird tho because seems like he only joined snowheads cos he was massively-super angry. Looks like he's deleted his posts now so I guess it got resolved with mountain heaven????

We don't know mountain heaven personally so I don't know anything about the directors etc - do you know them?
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Lovely apartments in a lovely resort. There have been some management changes but still seem to offer the same good quality experience.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
We stayed with them last year. Would not recommend them. They put one of our guests in a windowless room with no ventilation whatsoever. Plumbing pipes ran down through his room that kept waking him up - every time someone flushed the toilette, ran taps or had a shower. The owner claimed he told us the room had no window which is rubbish. Our group were for the most part architects/town planners - I think we would have remembered! Not good, would not recommend it. Sad
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Used them two years ago in Montalbert. Service was goid, but apartments were more basic than I had expected. Having said that, they were probably OK value for money.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy