Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Christmas and New Year

Poster: A snowHead
Well, second time around and I find my ex has dumped me (again, and for the final time I assure you!)

Want to be out of the UK and on some snow for Christmas and New Year, anyone got any space in a Chalet already organised, or anyone looking to hook up. I have an "Alps Ready" Nissan Pathfinder so driving with 3 from the UK is a definite option, would love to be in either Courchevel or Tignes for NYE.

let me know folks
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hey, we have got a chalet booked for 4 people and need one extra to fill it. The chalet is £350 fully catered.

We are driving out but was unsure on what to drive as my mate as a bmw (not good for the snow) and I have an old passet so the Nissan could be an option.

The only thing is we are going out on the 28-12.

Give us a shout if your interested.

Cheers
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
gardylan wrote:
Hey, we have got a chalet booked for 4 people and need one extra to fill it. The chalet is £350 fully catered.

We are driving out but was unsure on what to drive as my mate as a bmw (not good for the snow) and I have an old passet so the Nissan could be an option.

Cheers

Where is the Chalet, may be interested...
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Its Chalet Chardons, in lower Tignes

http://www.chaletchardons.com/skiing-resort.html
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi Standee,

We have some spaces left in our Chalet Campanules over X-mas and New Year if you think that would suit?

Full details via the link below - we're more expensive than Chalet Chardon but we have single rooms available with no supplement for both weeks.

Hope you find something which suits . . .
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Snow and Sunshine wrote:
Hi Standee,

We have some spaces left in our Chalet Campanules over X-mas and New Year if you think that would suit?

Full details via the link below - we're more expensive than Chalet Chardon but we have single rooms available with no supplement for both weeks.

Hope you find something which suits . . .

thanks for the reply, looks good, only reservation is it's La Plagne, and I've done about 10 weeks there in the last three years (between there and Champagny), will have a think over the weekend.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hi Standee no worries - let me know if you have any questions. You can contact me in the "real world" on heather(at)ice-fire.co.uk if you need any info.

Happy planning . . .

Heather
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Hi--come and join Singlesport in Deux Alpes this xmas--all singles--large group & getting bigger---Look forward to hearing from you --Ruth
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
skigirl21 wrote:
Hi--come and join Singlesport in Deux Alpes this xmas--all singles--large group & getting bigger---Look forward to hearing from you --Ruth

Hi Ruth, got any further details?
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
14 booked so far --package includes ski pass, transfer ,ski hire, half board with free drinks during evening--pool & spa--£970 in shared room--need to get your flight to grenoble or you could drive & maybe I could find some more to join you. Please email me ruth@singlesport.com to discuss further--thanks Ruth
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
skigirl21 wrote:
14 booked so far --package includes ski pass, transfer ,ski hire, half board with free drinks during evening--pool & spa--£970 in shared room--need to get your flight to grenoble or you could drive & maybe I could find some more to join you. Please email me ruth@singlesport.com to discuss further--thanks Ruth

at that price I'll pass thanks
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
just bumping this up, not looking for an over-priced week with a bunch of needy (wannabe) cougars......
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Still looking if anyone has space, want to be out for Christmas and New Year (happy to do split trips) t.i.a
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
I am doing a UCPA trip with friends at New year Smile
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Standee wrote:
just bumping this up, not looking for an over-priced week with a bunch of needy (wannabe) cougars......

meoww Very Happy mind you that price PLUS flights!!!!! have they got something else included in there???? Cool
ski holidays
http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=102653

Hi,

You may already have seen the post I put up on the forum earlier but I thought I would repost it. We are paying our final booking fee on Friday and the trains are booked etc. However if you wanted to join up have a look at the deal online, the prices this year are a tad high so we have ended up going SC, technically there is room for one more if we use the sofa bed as we underrated our accommodation (listed as 8 but we are 6 so technically two free spaces).

Last year I went to Les Brevs (Espace Killy) for two weeks and stayed at the hotel Genepy HB. If you google it the owner is called Fritz and its a Dutch hotel but they do take Brits in a single and looked after me tremendously well. Les Brevs is small but it has a couple of bars and you can find plenty of ski pals at the Chardons if you want to post for other skiers. I suspect one of my friends is also going to be in Les Brevs too staying at the Chardons (which is a dump!) he did a month last year and always had good company on the slopes.
snow conditions
gardylan wrote:

Cheers

Is that space still available? I'm male 43years old
snow report
BUMP
ski holidays
BUMP
snow report
I'm looking at going solo in ucpa in either val'd or flaine over new year, similar reasons for wanting to be away as well
snow report
still looking if anyone has space
latest report
Standee

I'd like to go skiing for the New year week to a high, challenging ski area Espace Killly, St Anton, Verbier, Zermatt, Chamonix etc. Have skied for many years and done two seasons in Espace Killy. If you would like to hook up and share a room in a catered chalet let me know.

Mark
snow conditions
Hi Standee,

We've got one room left in Paradiski if you're still looking? Chalet Campanules - details via my tag-line below.

With best wishes,
Heather
ski holidays
thanks to everyone, am sorted now (assuming no last minute issues with payment etc.)
latest report
Me, huz and 2 daughters (11 and 12) have space in an on the slopes SC chalet in La Tzoumaz (Verbier). PM me if you'd like to share. Chalet is 3 bedrooms plus a sleeping loft. Cost per week for the entire chalet is 1750 EUR, and I reckon we use half of it. 20-27 December.
snow conditions
I'm staying at Vallee Blanche in Alpe d'Huez for Xmas week. Booked with Skibound Holidays £249 half board for the week no single supplement, booked own flights and transfers from Grenoble. Stayed there last Xmas had a great time, friendly bunch and quite a few others who travelled alone as well.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy