Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

St Anton - is this good deal

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I have the chance of staying in a B & B in Gastig area, about 10 mins walk (albeit via steep hill) from centre for a week in january for 500 euros including lift pass. Flights are currently around £175 mark from Edinburgh to Innsbruck and it looks like ski carriage may be free (Lufthansa/Tyreolean Airlines). This seems a good deal - am I correct or could i do better? Only down side is no kitchen facilities so would have to eat out.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
kb36, hmm a week in January. I would think you can find a last minute half board chalet for around 500£ or less then you only left to buy ski pass. Similar but with dinner and might be easier overall with TO and better location.
For your DIY you have to add transfer and dinners.

As for DIY it is probably ok deal bur always though St Anton is popular with Uk chalets so deals will come up in January.
(unlike in some other Austrian resorts when you often have to DIY).
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
B&Bs and hotels often do weekly deals including lift pass, prices vary depending on the quality of the place but €500 sounds pretty good to me. Check if they have a deal with any of the shops to leave your gear in the village overnight, it makes the walk much easier.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Appreciate the comments re last minute but availability from scotland tends to be somewhat limited and by the though get to Manchester or London in outweighs savings
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
kb36, is that as a solo traveller?
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
No 2 of us going, sharing room, price is per head
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy