Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Niederau childcare facilities

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hoping to go Niederau this Christmas with Mr Avago and our sons aged 8 and (will be) just 2. 8 year old is having a ski school free holiday this year - been going twice a year since he was 3 Smile We are trying to find a happy balance of family time and having a cruise around. We've done the whole one skis with 8yo whilst the other sits with youngest etc. So thought it would be nice for 8yo to put 2yo into a crèche for a couple of days so we can have some quality skiing with him.

Can anyone recommend a crèche in Niederau? If so, is it close to lifts?

Thank you in advance
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi Avago, if you go with Crystal Holidays their reps look after the little ones while the older folks ski, so that might be worth looking at. The Ski School is another possibility. Each is close to lifts, cafes etc and all very friendly. Hope you enjoy your time here in Niederau. Smile
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks carolyn, we do DIY drive holidays so Crystal would be out. I will try the ski school route and hope they will be able to fulfil our requirement - Niederau is top of our wish list this year Very Happy
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Well best of luck, Niederau is a lovely place and there is a link to the Ski School on our website if that would help. www.auhof.co.at Carolyn Smile
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thank you for the link carolyn, I have dropped the ski school and email. I will contact you via auhof email to see if you have anything to suit the Avago family Smile
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi again, That's great, I hope we can sort you out Smile Our son, Martin runs the Auhof now and I will get him to contact you as soon as he hears from you! Maybe see you here. Martin runs a shuttle bus to the village so you don't need to carry chilldren AND skis!! Smile
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Is there anything in particular about niederau that draws you there? What are your requirements?
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
polo99, to be totally honest with you I hadn't heard of Neiderau. Our German friends mentioned it has been linked to form The Ski Juwel and might be worth a look. Once I started researching it, it ticked most of our short list of boxes. From my selfish perspective, self-catering this year was a no-no (I need a holiday too) and we wanted to be close to a crèche and lifts. We don't mind getting on the bus to explore the other areas for the couple of days the youngest is in the crèche, and I full expect that to feature highly in the eldest sons 'best bits' of his holiday.

Have you been polo99,?
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy