Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Booking through Catered Ski Chalets

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello,

i wondered if anyone had any experience of book through Catered Ski Chalets and w what your thoughts were? Would you recommend them?

It seems difficult to get a great deal on info from them.

Thanks in advance of any comments.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi there,

I haven't personally booked with them, but a group of my friends did a few years back when they visited Val D'isere, and they all said that it was extremely good, as they keep 'reminding' me haha

from what they said, they're very friendly, professional and efficient, I'm thinking of booking with them for my holiday to Switzerland next year!

After having a quick look at their website, it all looks pretty sound to me, although the little guy in the chat box wouldn't leave me alone haha!

Let me know if you do end up booking with them, would be interested to know!
cheers, SK Very Happy
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
As I'm getting a bit bored with making enormous curtains for my living room I looked them up, and looked at Megeve - because I know the resort. They have a couple of chalets there, on their books - at a mere £2 - 3,000 per week per person, accommodation only! That's pretty standard for luxury chalets - one of them has a spa room which at 60 sq metres is 150% the size of my entire apartment. Laughing
They are just a booking site, it seems (like Home Holidays etc etc) so I suppose the satisfaction of those booking will depend on the quality and value offered by the individuals or firms who run the chalets themselves.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks for your responses, sorry i have only just spotted them!

i prefer to book direct with the holiday provider, whether that be a small chalet company or small independent TO as then you know who you re dealing with. Agree with Pam W re seems to just be a booking agent. On this basis for me, i will perhaps give them a miss.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
If I look at booking agents and see as deal, I always google the chalet name to see who lies behind it, and if I like what I see I then deal with them direct.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy