Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Les Arcs 1st Feb 2014 - 4 spaces to fill

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi there,

We have a Chalet booked in Les Arcs 2000 town center and have three spaces to fill (chalet link below). We are catching the snow train on 31st January to get 7 days on the mountain but you can catch flights if you'd prefer. We are a mixed group of mixed ability skiers/boarders ranging from 30's to mid 40's. We are a great bunch and would welcome you if you'd like to join us either as a couple or solo. The cost is £634 pp (at time of booking) which includes the train (flying may be slightly cheaper) and transfers. The chalet is fully catered with unlimited free wine Smile

The price I have quoted is based on 13 people and we have paid a supplement for the extra person so if we fill all the spaces the cost should go down.

For those that haven't caught the snow train, basically it leave St. Pancras in London at around 1930 and gets in at around 0600 so leaves plenty of time for drinks and getting to know everyone plus a full day on the mountain. Of course exact times will be provided if you're interested....just don't have them to hand now Smile

http://www.igluski.com/_p18851?holidayId=139760308

Let me know if you're interested....

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Mon 30-09-13 20:11; edited 3 times in total
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi,

I might be interested, i'm pretty flexible on when or where. I am a single female, reasonable ability ski-er, confident but not too stylish Cool let me know if you are still looking for folk.

thanks
jenny
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi Jenny,

Thanks for the reply. Yes we still have spaces we have one possible so far excluding you. Don't worry about style it's all about enthusiasm right Very Happy I met some of the folk on last year's trip to Meribel which was a hoot and some of us don't know each other so you won't feel out of place.

Let me know if you'd like any more info.

Thanks,

Kyle Smile
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
jenniferCT, Hi Jenny,

Just wondered if you had any thoughts on this as I may have filled a couple of spaces and thought it courteous to contact you to see if are still interested.

Thanks,

Kyle
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi Kyle,
That week you are pitching yourself against the SnowHeads Birthday bash. Any solos will be joining the SH group I reckon. You might want to sell it a bit harder: details of accomodation, the crew, the travel arrangements...
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Strax wrote:
Hi Kyle,
That week you are pitching yourself against the SnowHeads Birthday bash. Any solos will be joining the SH group I reckon. You might want to sell it a bit harder: details of accomodation, the crew, the travel arrangements...

Shouldn't be to much of a problem, the Birthday Bash has just closed. That's left 3 in the almost certainly box and lots of hopefullys.
snowHead
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Thanks for the feedback Neddy/Strax have added some info. We have filled one space now so only three to go.

Smile
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Hi ....are you still for folk for this trip?
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Hi..my post should of course read....are you still looking for folk for this trip?
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Hi. Yes, we have 2 spaces left however one is on hold until tomorrow for someone. There has been a slight change which we've just found out as the Eurostar has now gone up. The cost is now £671pp. Let me know if you're interested.

Kyle
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Hi ,

I'm noel , I'm very interested in this , is there any spaces left ? I've never skied Les Arcs and my normal ski party has imploded!

Hope to here from you soon

Noel
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
If you need a single person let me know and I'm willing to share. 44year old make
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy