Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Manchester Chill Factor e 23rd September

Poster: A snowHead
Just booked up for Wozzas wonderful world of bumps next Monday.

Anyone else in attendance?
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Yip - see you there Mosha Marc
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Whichever of your locations you're coming up from; it's an impressive effort Shocked

Looking forward to meeting you.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Mosha Marc wrote:
Whichever of your locations you're coming up from; it's an impressive effort Shocked

Looking forward to meeting you.

Luckily the closer one of the two this time! Smile

See you on the 23rd
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
bah away with work Sad

Cas Vegas had full slope length bumps this past weekend, which is what I think Manchester does Smile

There is also a snoworks course there also on Monday and on the Oct 16th

Is Warren doing another date there at all for moguls???
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
bah away with work Sad

Cas Vegas had full slope length bumps this past weekend, which is what I think Manchester does Smile

There is also a snoworks course there also on Monday and on the Oct 16th

Is Warren doing another date there at all for moguls???
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
kitenski, I think that mogul specific camps are new for him this year; one day in Manchester and three full weeks in the hills - I'm not sure my right knee would hold up to a full week to be honest.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Do you have to be a certain level to do this?
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Rishie, as far as I know it's any level. That said, for the bump specific ones, I'd have thought you'd get a bit more out of it if you could at least ski bumps badly first.

That's my plan anyway Embarassed
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Come to Chill Factore on Sunday 22nd to see the top British mogul skiers battle it out in the British Indoor Mogul Championships. There will be singles, and duals - where they go head to head - great to watch.
Mr Mogulski and I are both judging.
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Anyone know what time the Competition finishes on Sunday? i.e. what time will the bumps be open to the public? Asked at CFe last night but the staff seemed unsure.
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Cas Vegas has bumps and jumps every Sunday? We went last year, one Sun evening, they just cleared out the "Freestyle" club and left the bumps for the rest of us to play on. Kinda 7:30 till close.

Always tempted to go there instead of watching Songs of Praise.
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Great to meet and ski with you today Mosha Marc and apologies for rushing off, but managed to just get my train on time Smile

Some great skiing from you and I don't know many people would be brave enough to take those fat boys you were on into those rutted bumps! Respect!
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Touchguru, likewise. I still can't get over the fact that you've only been skiing for about 25 minutes; next time I see you, you'll probably be taking the lesson. Very impressive.

I could have given you a lift into town if you'd been going on a slightly later train.

Rishie, good to meet you too, but a word of advice; if you're off to Jon's on that course you'd best leave the credit card at home otherwise he'll be flogging you a full touring set up too.

A right good day out snowHead
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
I was pretty rubbish all day. Sigh. However, the progress I made was all thanks to the excellent young lady instructing. I am soooo tired.

Touchguru, which one were you???

Mosha Marc, good to meet you. Point taken. Especially as Carbon is so nice and shiny.
ski holidays
Rishie wrote:

Touchguru, which one were you???

I was the guy in the red jacket and black pants.

Which one were you?

Mosha Marc, next time I will organise my transport arrangements a little better so we can at least have a drink afterwards!
latest report
Rishie, I think I know who you are now! I thought your name was Richie! Smile
snow report
Touchguru, ah, Mike. Only 20 minutes? Man, you're very good. I've been skiing 25 minutes and am wayyyyyy bad. Sigh.

I was the poorly prepared chap in the green trousers and red fleece in the early part that then got covered with a massive woolen jumper later. Richie, Rishie, tomato tomatoe. Laughing
ski holidays
I spy Touchguru,

http://youtube.com/v/BzVauW_4j5E&feature=share&list=UUrnIFBa70OyqkFhXk_EZfqw
snow report
Smile Really good day. So good to have finally have moguls in an indoor snow centre!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy